[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any thoughts on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
>>
I bet no one here owns a copy.
>>
>Game
Hohohoho good one OP
>>
>>320330261
consider it's the rarest psx game and it goes for $500 complete it's a pretty safe bet.
>>
I've only ever had a few sittings with it

Is it worth putting any more time than that into?
>>
Eastern Mind is better
>>
I like the creepy atmosphere and I like exploring shit in games so its good.

not to be "that" guy but smoking some then playing this game at the dead of night is something worth doing
>>
>>320330398
You overshot by at least $200 and I doubt it is THE rarest PS1 game.
>>
>>320329259

I wish it was on PSN here.

Either that, or that JPN PSN accepted US Credit Cards like JPN eShop.
>>
>>320329259
It was interesting, more of a curiosity than anything. It also gave me a horrible nightmare about the gray man once. Rumor says some guy is making a modern sequel in Unity or something.
>>
>>320330543
I don't think so, I'm pretty sure there's not that much meaning in this
>>
>>320330732
He already made it lol
>>
>>320330693
You can buy Japanese cards from sites like play-asia. Granted, they're going to cost more than they're worth.
>>
>>320330732
>modern sequel
It's literally a copy of the game and the fact that it's not on PS1 ruins the entire atmosphere of the game.
>>
>>320329259
played it, enjoyed it, ended up being too samey. was fun seeing new dreams though

>starting on top of a building and falling off
>>
>>320329259
It's a spookfest and can't play it for more than 5 minutes each time I pick it up
>>
For those of you who want to give this game a try, do not get it on PS3. It crashes all the time.
>>
I played it for 42 nights straight and I can't seem to fill up that demon face, it always resets.
>>
>>320329259
One of the most unique gaming experiences ever.

I rarely enjoy "wacky jappy" games, but this one I really dug.
>>
where's a good download for this to emulate?
>>
>>320333527
What?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.