[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Mexicans like KOF so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: kof 2.jpg (67 KB, 455x500) Image search: [Google]
kof 2.jpg
67 KB, 455x500
Why do Mexicans like KOF so much?
>>
>>320318143
They donĀ“t have consoles and they play on arcade before going to buy tortillas

im mexican so i know it
>>
>>320318143
Why do non Spics care?
>>
>>320318563
de donde eres?
>>
>>320318143
Because they are poor, Neo Geo cabinets were much more prevalent in arcades in Mexico, at the height of the fighting game craze.

Neo Geo MVS systems had replaceable cartridges, which were much cheaper than regular arcade PCBs and to top it off SNK offered to service all their machines for free.
>>
The cabs were cheaper and everywhere and they actually released good games throughout the late 90s.

Cucks only play Street Fighter because of Bandwaggoning when KoF is the true, deep, nuanced fighting series, too complex for the Justin Wongs and Salty Kellys.
I dare somebody to try and defend F.A.N.G's design
>>
>>320318143
because its an actual fighting game no mario party with fighting baby mechanics
>>
>>320318143
Bootleg King of Fighters cabinets (and arcade cabinets in general, but especially fighting games) are super common in Mexico. I live a short distance north of the border and the local donut shop has bootlegged MvC2 and KI2 cabinets.
>>
File: angelxiv.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
angelxiv.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>320318748
this
>>
File: 1434145502620.gif (2 MB, 200x151) Image search: [Google]
1434145502620.gif
2 MB, 200x151
>>320318909

Are her tits made of stone or something? There's no movement whatsoever.
>>
>>320319114
Did the quality of the models/game in general not tell you to disregard jiggling in this game?
>>
>>320319114
I think it's developed by people who are used to making Android games, which is why it looks like one.
>>
>>320318143

KOF is a ratty looking game and Mexicans love living in filth
>>
>>320318730
>>320318885
These are the true reasons. Neo Geo cabinets were super cheap and all over the place.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.