[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The same controller for 20 years Why did we let Sony get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1450129458670.png (388 KB, 1330x1010) Image search: [Google]
1450129458670.png
388 KB, 1330x1010
>The same controller for 20 years

Why did we let Sony get away with this?
>>
Fuck off you posted this earlier
>>
Because the PS audience has autism like you OP
>>
I don't mind them not fixing what isn't broken.

But it's real fucking annoying they aren't allowing backwards compatibility with controllers and instead add one retarded gimmick so that people have to spend another 60 dollars per local player. There is no reason PS3 controllers couldn't work for PS4 except for the rare occassion the touch pad is required in a PS4 game.

Is the wii/wii u the only console to do this?
>>
its the perfect layout. Perfect dpad for 2D games, great analog stick for 3D games. 4 face buttons, 4 back buttons and the analog sticks have buttons too.

Only problem was that amerifats got fatter so their fat hands would cramp from all the fat in their wrists so Sony had to change it.
>>
>>320304520
>not fixing what isn't broken.

this
>>
DS4 is comfy af imo.
>>
>>320304210
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Also, autists don't like change.
>>
When it comes to something simple like a controller, there is no reason to discard something that works.

I'll take Sony's samefag controllers over Nintendo's schizophrenic controllers any day.
>>
>>320304595
Manlet detected.
>>
>>320304210
Because it's great and PS4 is my go to PC controller
>>
>>320304210
Because it's (mostly) a good thing.

Why do you think one of the most hyped things announced for the Wii U was the Gamecube controller adapter?
>>
>>320304595
Yeah, but the Wii also had that Motion Plus bullshit for half the generation. I like that I didn't have to buy controllers when I got a Wii U, since it's the console I play with friends, but it has it's share of bullshit.

PS4 controllers are trash though and I've never liked them.
>>
ds2 was the fucking tits
>>
>>320304520
>I don't mind them not fixing what isn't broken.

as long as you're japanese.
or 10yrs old.

I always thought the playstation 1-3 controllers were uncomfortable as fuck because of their small size.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.