[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When's the last time you stopped for a drink at your vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: majoras-mask-milk-bar-mask[1].jpg (115 KB, 620x500) Image search: [Google]
majoras-mask-milk-bar-mask[1].jpg
115 KB, 620x500
When's the last time you stopped for a drink at your vidya bar /v/?

When's the last you went to an actual bar that had arcade games in it /v/?
>>
I've never been to a bar with arcade machines, that would be pretty cool.

I've been to bars and arcades though.

Last time I was in a proper arcade, not a movie theater one was probably in 95' when I was 6 years old and we had one in my hometown.

Last time I was in a bar was about 3 years ago when I still did normie things.
>>
>>320283168
I always get too drunk and my skills go out the window.
>>
>>320283994
That's how they get you to spend more money anon
>>
>>320283168

All the bars I go to don't have game machines in them. But I probably wouldn't play them anyway. Bars are for drinking and drunk bar bantz.
>>
The only one I know of in Melbourne is called Beta Bar.

I'm not fucking joking.

Anytime someone asks me to go there I can't help but make fun of them in relation to the name.

Place is a fucking shithole anyway like you'd expect
>>
The last good arcade closed in my city about five years ago. Its an office building now.
>>
the only bar in this Podunk town is filled with rejects and "ex" biker gang members.

i drink alone at home with my pc.
>>
>>320283168
Why is there no bar out there that specializes in milk cocktails?
>>
>build a bar in your home
>have access to every game system and at least 50 games for each
>invite a couple of your friends over or charge for membership
>???
>Profit
>>
>>320285128
>invite a couple of your friends over or charge for membership
Here's where it gets illegal.
>>
>>320284726
because "mature" men don't drink milk
>>
>>320286209
You can get a license for that can't you?
>>
>>320286390
Yes, but not getting it is pretty illegal. Also you then have to pay gubmint a portion of your profit naturally.
>>
File: 1435300152322.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435300152322.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>320286287
>tfw no titty monster gf so I can get my milk fresh each day
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.