[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know of a good youtube video/series that does a Final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Final_Fantasy_Tactics_Logo.jpg (70 KB, 621x254) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_Tactics_Logo.jpg
70 KB, 621x254
Anyone know of a good youtube video/series that does a Final Fantasy Tactics lore/story explanation of the entire game (the main PSX game, not the War of the Lions one)?
>>
>>320282263

Wikipedia
>>
>>320282556
>>
The church is evil and the rich are all assholes.

Welcome to Ivalice faggot.
>>
>>320282263
>the main PSX game, not the War of the Lions one
what's the difference in lore/story between the two?
I've played both and I didn't notice one
>>
>>320282263
The PSX version is an incoherent mess because it was translated by retards. If you want to understand the story/lore, play WotL.
>>
>>320282556
>>320282623

>>320282263
>youtube video/series
>>
>>320285743
would you have preferred
"none"
as an answer
>>
>>320283684

no you haven't, war of the lions is awful and butchers the dialogue into an incredibly bland experience
>>
>>320286968
Just because it changes the dialogue doesn't mean it changes the actual story.
I've played both very extensively. I've got a 99 hour save file on both versions
>>
>>320285838
If you don't know of any, then not replying at all would be better.
>>
>>320287091

It changes the story.

In a "Chrono Trigger DS re-release" way.

What they did to Mustadio alone.... shudder.
>>
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197339-nal-fantasy-tactics/faqs/48627
>>
>>320288947
I prefer the PS1 version and you're being autistic.
Like the real definition of the word. Not the /v/ version.
I don't like the translation but the story is the same. Just with less memorable dialogue.
and slowdown.
>>
Tactics Advance > Tactics: WotL
>>
>>320289773
just absolutely incorrect.
Why play a tactics game that actively removes tactical decisions.
Not even talking about the shitty law system
>>
>Go to the game's archive and read the descriptions and biographies of characters you've met
It changes as you progress the story
>Find the dialogue dump on gamefaqs and have fun

Remember that Algus did everything just to try to become a noble again, even betraying you.

Also, Ivalice did have a solid lore once, but FF12 really damages it a lot, and leaves a lot of new things FF12 made unanswered.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.