[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to remove one of them from the voice of their character,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kevin-conroy-e-mark-hamill.jpg (24 KB, 600x217) Image search: [Google]
kevin-conroy-e-mark-hamill.jpg
24 KB, 600x217
If you had to remove one of them from the voice of their character, who would you choose?
>>
>>320278392
Conroy, natch. Hamill's Joker is the best in the business. Also: video games.
>>
>>320278506
>implying they don't voice the Arkham games
>>
Conroy

Anyone can do a gruff brooding voice.

hamill IS the joker.
>>
>>320278392
Conroy. Hamill will never be topped as the Joker.
>>
Conroy.

His Batman voice was top rank, but lots of people can do a good Batman (except for Bale, who apparently thinks Batman is the lead singer in a doom metal band).

Hamill's joker has never been topped. Joker without Hamill just doesn't work, with maybe the exception of Nicholson.
>>
>watching flash
>Hamil just uses his joker voice the entire time
I fucking love it
>>
>>320278392
There have been other good jokers like Romero, Nicholson, and dimaggio. Conroy has been the only good batman.
>>
>>320278392
Conroy, hamill is just too damn good
>>
File: 1370446523296.gif (999 KB, 245x297) Image search: [Google]
1370446523296.gif
999 KB, 245x297
>>320278392
Conroy.

There are plenty of people who can do a Batman. It's practically a blank fucking slate. Joker, on the other hand, requires some fucking depth as an actor, so that it's not just reduced to a rote repetition of your basic evil laugh. Hamill's the only one I heard who didn't sound like a chump, and was actually able to act all the while. John Dimagio was close, but was trying a bit too hard, and Troy Baker was just a fucking hack at it. Poor man's Hamill.

I enjoyed the Heath Ledger stuff, but it wasn't nearly as complex as what Hamill does, and its over celebrated due to his death.
>>
Conroy

and then get Peter Weller to do Batman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwWbkUgigvI
>>
>>320278392
Batman. He did very well as Batman, but alot of people can probably do Batman.

You cannot however top Hamill's Joker. He is THE Joker. The character is synonymous with Hamil's voice.
>>
Better question: who is the best voice for the Riddler?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.