[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some driving video games that will help me become a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: driving.jpg (73 KB, 1000x701) Image search: [Google]
driving.jpg
73 KB, 1000x701
What are some driving video games that will help me become a better driver in real life?
>>
GTA
>>
Burnout
>>
>>320257209
18 Wheels of Steel and European Truck Simulator I shit you not. It's how I became an expert driver the minute I first drove a car.
>>
>>320257209
rome total war
>>
>>320257209
That Initial D vidya
>>
Call of Duty
>>
Initial D Ver. 3
Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3
>>
Burnout 3 or Burnout Revenge. Play the road rage modes
>>
Carmageddon
>>
Crazy Taxi
>>
>>320257209
On a serious level the Gran Turismo games are very close to real life driving, try those.
>>
>>320257209
Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2. Don't listen to any other post
>>
>>320257781
>>320257842

At the very least you be listening to good music while you spin out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv6_BYkTgbA
>>
If you're not playing a racer sim WITH a wheel setup, you're wasting your time.

Growing up in a family where we didn't have a car after I was 8 (26 now, and I live in NYC for anyone asking) I had to do that as I didn't have anyone I can ask

>Hey can you teach me how to drive?

I failed my first test at 18 and this was after free driving classes at the community college where I got my GED. Didnt bother again until 23 when I went to Florida for a bit and passed the test, in a pickup truck no less.

Still don't have a fucking car though, but at least I drive ambulances for a living as I'm an EMT for the last 4 years.
>>
>>320259649
CoD's music isn't that good
>>
>>320257209

Yakuza 5
>>
>>320257209
I want to fill her dimples with my sperm.
>>
>>320260206
Clearly I was only talking about intial D and misquoted.
>>
100% honesty...

Learning to drift in burn out and other games gave me a good handle on real life drifting, so the first time I spun out in the snow, I was able to right myself and keep going without going off the road or turning around
>>
>>320257209
any game will increase your reflexes, attentiveness, and hand-eye coordination.
>>
>>320260384
What about chess
>>
>Asian
>Female
>Driving
Have you ever seen a car purposely going the wrong way down a one way street? Because I have, I live in an Asian neighborhood in jersey.
>>
>>320260335
Sure codkid.
>>
Is it true that Americans are too stupid to drive without automatic transmission?
>>
>>320260589
Just lazy is all
>>
>>320260168
Pretty much this. Ever since Gran Turismo 3 came out, I wanted to see if I could beat everything on Hard. Found my dad's driving wheel setup and been on them ever since.

What also helps is Need For Speed online games. People know how to turn and accelerae like nothing so you could always observe how they do it.
>>
>>320257209
Need for speed Underground 2. If you can get a wheel it supports the full steering wheel turn that a real car has.
>>
>>320260589
We have some manual transmission models here in new and recent cars, but that's like 5-10% of the American market. People here just prefer to drift off while driving, can't text and drive if you gotta shift. The woes of an average new yorker.

Subaru stick keeps to manuals though, when Europeans immigrate here they bring their cars over as well. Plenty of polacks with a stick shift.
>>
The witcher 3
>>
If you're being honest, DIRT Rally and F1 2013 if you're on PC. Gran Turismo if you got a ps3. Don't be a little bitch and play with the assists off.
>>
>Have driven everything from coupes to tanker trucks (the ones that carry oil, liquid nitrogen and shit like that)
>Still don't have a car as my check gets fucked from child support and alimony
>See people with new Benz or whatever doing some shit on the highway and cannot drive whatso-fucking-ever
Call it jealously but goddamn, learn how to use your goddamn license
>>
>>320260589
Most people would rather drive automatics because it's easier and they just want to go from point A to point B.

Soon, self driving cars will be a thing to the general public.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.