[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened? It died out faster than evolve.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: xcx.jpg (15 KB, 180x312) Image search: [Google]
xcx.jpg
15 KB, 180x312
what happened? It died out faster than evolve.
>>
>>320244851
No it didn't.

How?
>>
>>320244851
Yeah maybe it's a solo game ?
>>
>>320244851
Its almost like its a niche game on a niche dying console
God damn I love the world and combat but Fuck this story and characters. So bad and boring.
>>
>>320244851
Here's your (You)

BASING A GAME'S POPULARITY OFF TWITCH VIEWERS IS FUCKING RETARDED. It's a single player game, what the fuck were you evpecting.
>>
>>320245242
no complaining if you played the first you knew what you were getting
>>
>>320244851
It'll be goty desu senpai
>>
>>320245258
>what the fuck were you evpecting

(You)s. Lots and lots of (You)s.
>>
>>320245371
I liked the story and characters in the first one ;_;
>>
>>320244851
>this game has been out for less than a month
>people aren't watching it on twitch so it must be dead and/or bad

Go back to watching Dota and League you gay retard.
>>
Everyone's playing it, family.
10 million sales tbqh
>>
According to your logic only good games are dota lol and cs
>>
>>320245430
XBX suffers from feeling like it's just a prequel setting up for the REAL story. Like XBX2 is when interesting things will actually happen.
>>
>>320245572
Reminds me of trails in the sky saying its like that.
Difference is I cared way more about the characters in in sora fc than I do xenobalde x. I just keep doing side side and avoiding the story ;_;
>>
No one wants to watch an offline MMO it's one of the most boring games to watch some 1 stream.
>>
>twitch streams
>gamefags polls

What the fuck is going on with neo/v/?
>>
>>320244851
The youth of today just doesn't vibe with Nintendo because they don't have any dudebro games on their system, whereas PS4 has all of that FPS shovelware that only the kiddies care about outside of bloodborne.
>>
This game doesn't seem like it would be fun to watch on a stream.
>>
>>320246265
the last gamers left, now it's people who watch games private clubhouse there.
>>
I still play it erryday and am at 60+ hours played.
>>
>>320244851
>maybe if i tell myself it died then someone will believe me

roflmao
>>
Do we have any sales numbers yet?
>>
File: 1322859407741.jpg (70 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1322859407741.jpg
70 KB, 530x530
>>320244851
>mfw flying for the first time
>that song starts

What is this feeling
>>
>finally hit level 30
>hype to finally use some of the heavier frames
>Mastema has a retarded looking robot booty and little chicken legs
>Amdusias' torso doesn't even look like it could support the weight of a small child
>inferno also has goofy robot booty and thin legs
>light frames look OK but
>light frames
I don't think I've ever been this dissapointed in a mech before. Why the fuck did they make them look bulky and armored from the front, and then skeletal and goofy from behind?
>>
>>320250196

Light frames have more augments anyway.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.