[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any possibility of seeing Melee Mode or Melee HD today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 250x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 250x349
Any possibility of seeing Melee Mode or Melee HD today?
>>
Better chance of Half Life 3
>>
so how do you end up being a delusional meleefag
>>
There's more of a possibility of you seeing my gigantic dick going inside your father
>>
Definitely not. Wouldn't be too surprised about a VC release one day though
>>
File: bt.png (48 KB, 584x222) Image search: [Google]
bt.png
48 KB, 584x222
Trash 4 fags get Sakurai's dick out your mouth and suck on this.
>>
Sakurai won't let that happen how you want it to.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 531x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 531x550
>>320243579
Is Gen3sis going to be the biggest melee tourney of all time annd stay for a very long time as the biggest?
I mean, there's still 3 weeks left for registration and it already broke all records.
It's also the biggest smash 64 tournament of all time.
Gen3sis will prove once and for all Who is objectively the best player of all time, the GOAT. Not only in melee but smash 64 as well.
My bet is on mang0. Although armada seems better than everybody else right now.
Also, isai vs SuperBoomFan aka FalcoMaster3000 will never not be hype.
Fuck dude, why do i live in europe? I really REALLY want to go to gen3sis. Maybe ill take that week off. I can't miss history in the making.
Also yeah, smash 4 was build from the ground up to NOT be played competitively, is that a big surprise that it's fading away? Plus, it's not cool to shit on it for no reason. They're basically completely different games.
>>
>>320243736
Maybe they'll let Hal do it in the melee engine.
Does anybody know about video game development? Would it be hard to make a Melee Mode for smash for? Would they have to build it from the ground up?
>>
I'm thinking of Project M guys to help Sakurai maintain the game after he moved on to other project.
>>
>>320244073
It would take more effort than they would gain. If they wanted to go in that direction they would just make a new game.

>>320244192
Never ever.
>>
>>320243256
>>320243579
>>320243967
>>320244073

Hi leddit, keep your memes on your site, you need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>320244192
The only mistake the PM devs made was, instead of buffing the weak characters, they nerfed the good ones. Which honestly was a big fuck up.
Everything after 3.0 in PM is just bad. It takes too long to kill someone, and everyones recovery is fucking op.
>>
>>320243967
Mang0 will get to losers finals at best
Armada and HungryBox grand finals
PPMD will end in 4th
Leffen will choke like hell
Mew2King will fall off the ledge
Westballz and Plup will be the biggest non-god threats
>>
>>320244398
Reddit talks about gen3sis and advanced melee?
I guess i'll try it out after all.
>>
>>320244483
Westballz need to be really on point. Leffen will be at losers finals against m2k. tl;dr my prediction for the top 8 in no order:
mango
armada
hbox
leffen
m2k
plup
west
ppu

I have a feeling ppmd will choke.
s2j will get 9th together with sfat.
I want to see wizzrobe doing good, axe as well. The biggest upset would be Axe taking it.
>>
>>320244697
Has PPMD confirmed he'll be there?
>>
File: 120895712345.jpg (17 KB, 281x266) Image search: [Google]
120895712345.jpg
17 KB, 281x266
>>320244404
>After 3.0 [...] everyones recovery is fucking op
>After 3.0
>>
>>320244801
Not yet, no.
He said yesterday on twitter that his physical health has fully been restored. Let's see.
>inb4 wobbles returns and takes it
>>
>>320244835
everyones recovery has always been op* But after 3.0, the game became boring. and the auto combos were just insulting.
>>
>>320244398
MELEE HELL
>>
>>320245091
How do you mean?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.