[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on this game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
it's free on steam for anyone that has not played it.

emily is a fucking bitch
>>
>>320238596
Looks like an Undertale ripoff
>>
I lost my time
>>
>Get drunk on alcohol you have, got at a party, or she brought herself and bang her
You took advantage of me!
>Don't drink, bang her anyway
I was emotional! You took advantage of me!
>Don't drink, don't bang her
Why did you ignore my needs!?
>Don't even hang out with her
Why are you shutting me out?! I needed a friend!

Say what you will, this thing is a spot on woman simulator.
>>
I played this game with some mates for a laugh
I guess it's alright if you're 16 and a virgin, but other than that it's fucking retarded
I'm glad "CYOA where your choices don't ever make a difference" is taking off as a genre
>>
>>320238927
This. Emily is retarded. I should try a run where I focus on the other chick but I doubt it would go anywhere.
>>
>>320240458
the game forces you to have broken up with the other girl
it's a shit game
>>
why the fuck are you considering this microsoft powerpoint presentation as game? Shame on you, /v/
>>
>>320238596
Not a video game
>>
>>320238596
this is an actual flavour of the day game

unlike undertale
>>
>>320238596
it's not a game family
>>
>>320241614
It's just as much of a game as FFXIII, if not more.

FFXIII is more like an interactive movie.
>>
>>320241870
Well guess what, emily is away lacks in the "interactive" part.

>b-but anon ! Muh choices !
Literally the only real choice you have is to launch the game or not. To accept to incarn a beta fuccboi or not.

And I won't talk about the "movie" part. Wouldn't be fair. After all, that *shit* is free.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.