[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever played a game so difficult that it was infuriating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1Stuntman.jpg (64 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1Stuntman.jpg
64 KB, 340x480
Have you ever played a game so difficult that it was infuriating?
>>
Yeah I remember that game. The only game that made me break my controller.
>>
>>320225017
played that so much as a kid

>tfw having to retry hundreds of times
>>
>>320225017
Can confirm this game was hard as fuck.

cod:waw, I had a flashed xbox so it was only a copy but it's the only game I ever destroyed. Had a couple of 12:1 games because most of the other team had glitched underneath the map, hated the campaign compared to 4, honestly the biggest disappointment in vidya history.
>>
I loved Driver

I was so hyped for this

and then the load times came
>>
Stuntman would have been bearable if it wasn't for the 30+ second fucking load times any time you screwed up.
>>
File: Stuntman-Ignition_US_ESRB_PS3.jpg (569 KB, 650x749) Image search: [Google]
Stuntman-Ignition_US_ESRB_PS3.jpg
569 KB, 650x749
And on that note, the follow-up wasn't half bad because they addressed the flaws of the original.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQL_AYtoKWE

Never again
>>
>>320226003

Best zombies tho
>>
>>320225017
It wasn't the difficulty, it was the loading screens.

I should really emulate it, it was a fantastic game.
>>
>>320229047
Naaaaahhh it was the difficulty to be sure. I mean yeah the loading sucked but it was damn hard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.