[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a Megaman fan truly is suffering...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Megasad.jpg (3 MB, 1947x3023) Image search: [Google]
Megasad.jpg
3 MB, 1947x3023
Being a Megaman fan truly is suffering...
>>
You were the CoD kiddy of the '80s-'90s if you played this shit, pham.
>>
Just a Hiatus they said...
>>
>>320221383
>BN and Shooting Star Megaman hidden in the background
>Megaman and X dislike Over-1
>even using New Yellow Devil
>>
File: why.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
>play MMX
>sweet game
>play MMX2
>different but still cool
>MMX3 - okay, noice
>that's it - there's nothing else
>>
>>320221797
out of the SNES X games, I only ever really liked the first game for some reason.

I feel like the music got progressively worse, X3's being terrible
>>
>>320221638
The crossover didn't save it.
>>
>>320221706
This last issue was literally like "here's all the cool Megaman lore we would have touched on, but never will now! buh-bye!"
>>
File: 1323210621001.jpg (50 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
1323210621001.jpg
50 KB, 400x570
>mfw I have Mega Man and Proto Man plushies
>>
>No new Megaman games in site
>Mighty No. 9 is shit
>Megaman is relegated more and more to being a gag character
>Now the comic is over before it even got to the 4th game...
Life's just not fair...
>>
>>320221383
>Blues, rock and roll
Holy fucking shit I'm retarded.
>>
>>320224349
Bass, Treble, Rush, Tango, Beat, Enker (enka), Ballade, Punk, Quint (quintet), Reggae, Duo, and in the comics Tempo.

It's kind of a theme.
>>
>>320222021
Opening stage theme in X3 is the only song I like.
>>
Eh, there've been more than enough Mega Man games. They made shitloads of them. Even if you just look at the decent/good ones, that's like 20+ games you could play. I like Mega Man a lot but I've never understood the mentality that franchises need to go on forever. Sometimes it's better to know when to let something go before it gets retarded,

Legends 3 is the only thing I'm mildly annoyed by because the Legends series was kind of its own thing and I don't feel its been as thoroughly explored as most other Mega Man subseries. But even then I'm not that assmad about it, aside from the way Capcom handled the whole situation.
>>
>>320225238
Tell that to Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny.
>>
>>320222021

X is definitely the peak of the series I think. X2 is still really good though, it just doesn't do anything special. And out of the post-SNES era, X4 is a lot of fun as well for the most part.

X3 I think is the worst. There were a couple stages that just weren't fun at all, new additions like Zero and the X upgrade chips were counterintuitive and retarded, and I felt the backtracking crossed a line from the fun exploration of the first two into just tedious time wasting for the most part, but that might just be me. And you're right about the music, Blizzard Buffalo's stage has one of the worst BGMs in Mega Man, period. It's really fun when you finally get the gold armour and have all that mobility and shit, but that's practically the end of the game.

I mean, X3 is still an okay game but compared to X, X2, and X4 it's really flawed.
>>
>>320225801
Still better than X6
>>
File: 1320951255830.jpg (63 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1320951255830.jpg
63 KB, 400x320
>.EXE and Starforce hidden
>Over even mentioned despite his game closing down
>>
File: Aile.png (100 KB, 297x550) Image search: [Google]
Aile.png
100 KB, 297x550
>>320226607
>Sub-Series Mascots
>Mettool
>Zero
>X
>Biometal A
>Servbot
>Etc

>BN and SF Megaman
>Etc

I'd rather see glorious Aile over Biometal literally who
>>
>>320226607

>Over even mentioned despite his game closing down

Captain N and Ruby Spears don't air anymore but they're still there as well.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.