[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marlene sat at a table, watching Tifa pace around Seventh Heaven.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: media_cloud_big.jpg (153 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
media_cloud_big.jpg
153 KB, 800x600
Marlene sat at a table, watching Tifa pace around Seventh Heaven.

"How many extra blankets did we say we had again?"

Marlene's eyes scanned the open notebook on the table. "Seven."

Tifa stopped pacing and crossed her arms. "How many people stayed over last year?"

Marlene sighed. "We had enough blankets last year, so I think we'll have enough this year."

Tifa ran her hands through her dark hair. "You're right, you're right. I don't know why I get so antsy about the holiday party. We do it every year."

"You like things to be perfect," Marlene said understandingly. She flipped the notebook shut and looked at Tifa expectantly. "Can we decorate now?"

Tifa smiled. "Yeah, let's do that."
>>
File: wallpaper_cloud_2048x1536.jpg (582 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_cloud_2048x1536.jpg
582 KB, 2048x1536
Every time the holidays rolled around, Tifa would take it upon herself to bring everybody together. This involved a lot of planning, so she always started early. As soon as the cold weather hit, she'd begin stocking bottles of Cid's favorite beer in the fridge. Yuffie's favorite snacks would find their way into the cupboards and, soon enough, the kitchen would overflow, making it difficult to find even the most basic items. Everybody invited was also allowed to stay over if they wanted (or needed) to. This, of course, meant that the party very often went on far into the night.

Despite the mess the holiday party always brought, Tifa loved throwing it. She also felt that it was good for Cloud to see everybody, even if it was once a year.

Tifa watched as Marlene ran a string of small lights under the countertop.

"Everything looks great!" Tifa said, her eyes scanning the room.

"We forgot something!" Marlene stood up, brushing her dress off.

Tifa looked around: string lights, little garlands, whatever sparkly items they could get their hands on…what could she have possibly missed?

"The mistletoe!" Marlene said impatiently.

"Oh, right!" Tifa grinned. "Why don't you go grab it? I'll find the ribbon."

Marlene scampered off. The 'mistletoe' was just a sprig of leafy greens they would hang in a doorway. Tifa had no idea where to get her hands on some real mistletoe, and Marlene didn't seem to mind playing pretend.

As Marlene rummaged through the kitchen, Tifa walked over to the bar. She pulled open a drawer, and took out a small length of ribbon.

"Did you find it?!" Marlene asked, her cheeks pink. She was holding the makeshift mistletoe in her hands.

Tifa pushed the drawer shut. "Yeah," she said, "but it's definitely seen better days."

"It really has," Marlene said sadly. "I think I have a better one in my room, but it's blue."
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 284x177
"That should work. Why don't you go get it?"

Blue ribbon in hand, Marlene got to work tying it into a neat bow at the top of her creation.

"It looks kinda weird, doesn't it?" Marlene asked, running her fingers over the ribbon. "Blue isn't really a holiday color."

"I'm sure nobody will notice," Tifa said kindly.

The improvised mistletoe was then hung in a doorway of Marlene's choosing, despite the fact that the shiny blue ribbon stood out awkwardly amongst the red and green of the other decorations.
>>
File: qa.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
qa.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
As the party came to an end, Tifa found herself laying out mats and blankets for her friends. She piled them all into Cloud's office, shutting the door quietly behind them.

Tifa walked back to the bar, which was littered with bottles, plates, and cutlery. She sighed, grabbed a damp dishcloth from the kitchen, and began wiping down the countertop. Quiet footsteps caught her attention, so she stopped her cleaning and listened, just in case it was one of the children.

Instead, Cloud walked into the room.

"I thought you were asleep," Tifa said, resuming her work.

"Thought I'd come help you clean up," Cloud replied. His blue eyes surveyed the room. "It's a lot for you do to on your own."

"I'll be fine," Tifa said reassuringly. "Your office is pretty full, though, so make sure to watch your step. We'll never hear the end of it if you accidentally stomp on Yuffie."

A shadow of a smile crossed Cloud's face, before quickly disappearing. He approached the countertop, and placed a hand on Tifa's arm. She stopped her wiping and turned to look at him.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah, I…" Cloud trailed off. "Come on."

"Where?"

Tifa allowed herself to be led to the doorway, where the makeshift mistletoe, now wilted, still hung.

"Cloud, what are you…" Tifa's brain suddenly short circuited as Cloud cupped her face in his hands, leaned down, and pressed his lips to hers.

Tifa's wine colored eyes were wide as they pulled apart. Cloud's cheeks were slightly pink.

"Sorry about before," he murmured. "I was a little embarrassed to just…kiss you in front of everybody."

"Cloud, I wasn't expecting anything, really, I…" Tifa didn't know what to say. Her heart was thumping in her chest so loudly that it seemed to be drowning out her thoughts.

Suddenly, Cloud looked up at the mistletoe. "Blue isn't supposed to be a festive color, is it?"

Tifa laughed, all awkwardness suddenly gone.
>>
This better be a fucking lemon fic.
>>
File: 1.jpg (58 KB, 400x436) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58 KB, 400x436
Cloud looked at her with a perplexed expression on his face, one which was slowly replaced by a smile.

"How many people are sleeping in my office again?" Cloud asked.

"Everybody, basically," Tifa replied, wondering if her heartrate would ever go back to normal. "That's why I told you to be careful."

"And how many people are sleeping in yours?"

Tifa raised her eyebrows. "Just me. May I ask about your intentions, Mr. Strife?"

"My intentions are completely innocent." Cloud shrugged. "Just trying to avoid sleeping in a room with both Cid and Barret snoring in it."

Tifa laughed. "Alright, alright. On one condition, though – you have to help me with this mess."

"I was going to do that anyway."

Cloud began carefully picking bottles up, and trying his best not to make any noise. "It was good this year," he said pleasantly.

"I thought it was going alright," Tifa said, offering him a trash bag. "But then I got a really good kiss under the mistletoe, so I'd say this party was one of my better ones."

Cloud blushed. "Yeah, I think so too."
>>
This better get really fucked up, anon. If you're posting vanilla shit you just discovered your dick to, I'm going to be severely disappointed.
>>
Oh come on OP where is the rest of it?
>>
Is FF7R Squeenix's Xenosaga?
>>
is this eventually going to turn into scat

please tell me it is
>>
>>320217305

Kill yourself.
>>
Bitch, was THAT IT? I was hoping Red XIII would knot someone's mouth till they suffocated, I was hoping for Malboro vore, Barret/Marlene incest played delusionally like it's somehow romantic, SOMETHING from the twisted shlick fantasies of repressed hambeasts festering on the Internet.

Why did you decide /v/ needed to see this?
>>
This is all there is, just looked it up.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11668914/1/Mistletoe
>>
That was nice.
>>
>>320217552
le kill yourself meme xddd so le funny just like my le filthly frank video hha dude atuism kill yourself xD
>>
That was sweet.
>>
>>320217768
>>320217938
Wasn't it? :)
>>
File: shizu_cross_wut.png (115 KB, 295x600) Image search: [Google]
shizu_cross_wut.png
115 KB, 295x600
>>
SEVENTH HEAVEN WAS CRUSHED BY THE SECTOR 7 PLATE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What's that fanfic about Cloud fucking a constipated turd out of Tifa?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.