[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time playing a video game gave you joy rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FUN.png (985 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
FUN.png
985 KB, 500x384
When was the last time playing a video game gave you joy rather than you just doing it out of habit?

I think it was playing dota just before dota 2 was announced for me, when I was still in high school without a care in the world.
>>
>Being in highschool post 2005
>Being in highschool post 2010

How fucking new do you have to be holy shit

I'm curious, how small is your penis? I've always been fascinated about the new generation being raised on estrogen meats and water.
>>
File: 1442845982745.gif (2 MB, 1216x684) Image search: [Google]
1442845982745.gif
2 MB, 1216x684
Damn it OP thanks for reminding me

All these memories, lost like cheers on a train.
>>
>>320194636
I got Monster Hunter 4 recently and have been having a blast with it.
Would recommend
>>
today, midnight club 3
and yesterday i was playing most wanted
>>
I had a lot of fun with Mad Max and the new EDF. Sucks that every major release this year has been a let down. Hopefully next year will be better.
>>
>>320194636
Dragon Quest 8 when I was like 16 or 17. I was completely consumed by that game. So much to do. I don't even have a PS2 anymore and I still keep the game with me. Really can't wait for it to come to the 3DS in 2016.
>>
I haven't had fun with a videogame since 1996. Ever since that year, videogames have been dead and everyone who disagrees with me are obviously underage.
>>
>>320194636
Dying Light. Was pretty fun but fucked up my gamepads right shoulder bumper
>>
Minutes ago, playing through some new Doom wads from the 22nd Caceowards.
>>
>>320194636
I am in a video game club in college and we played some games today, so that's when.
>>
Yesterday, because somehow despite being on /v/ for the past six years I haven't become a jaded asshole yet.
>>
>>320194636
I had a good bit of fun with spacechem a few days ago, on saturday. A friend of mine visited, and I showed them the game and they got super obsessed. So they helped me do the one where you make water into phosphoric acid.
It was a lot of fun.
>>
Was stressed in school, feel so much more carefree now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.