[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games with believable beast races in them? There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: latest[1].png (1 MB, 1405x1579) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1 MB, 1405x1579
What are some games with believable beast races in them? There have been too many human AAA games and I'm already sick of FFXIV and Skyrim.

pic unrelated
>>
>>320175597
>"I'm already sick of ... Skyrim."
try Morrowind!
>>
File: 1000[1].png (953 KB, 1000x1413) Image search: [Google]
1000[1].png
953 KB, 1000x1413
Twilight Princess did the best Lizalfos
>>
>>320175597
4X games have great fantasy races, in particular "Endless Legend" and "Sword of the Stars".
>>
Will we ever get playable Akaviri races in Elder Scrolls?
>>
>Lizard race
>They're just humans with scales

fuck this and anyone who thinks this kind of shit is acceptable.
>>
>>320175597
Whats not believable about Lizalfos?
>>
>>320177719
It's at least explained in Elder Scrolls.

Khajit have a variant that can be mistaken for an Elf.

Argonians are human-like because the Hist wants them to blend in better. Argonains have no actual nipples.
>>
File: Lizard queen request.png (2 KB, 175x220) Image search: [Google]
Lizard queen request.png
2 KB, 175x220
Dominions 4 has a Reptilian race.
>>
>>320177940
>actual lore reasons to explain laziness

Why do you retards put up with this and even act like its something cool
>>
>>320179560
We don't have much choice in the matter. At least they gave enough of a fuck to explain.
>>
File: adorable argonain.jpg (21 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
adorable argonain.jpg
21 KB, 343x343
>>
>believable beast races
>realistic dragons
you just want to fap to the furry characters
>>
Wizardry 8 let you create some lizardman, dragoon, cat, wolf, and a rhino characters
Champions Online and City of Heroes let you create literally a whole bunch of beastman races
Neverwinter Online let you play as a Dragonborn, but its behind a pay wall
SWGemu let you play as a Trandoshan, Bothan, Wookie, and some other exotic alien races
WoW has Tauren, Panda, and Worgen
Grimlock let you have some lizardman, mantis, and rat
Minions Of Mirth let you create a party of lizardfolk if you play single player
Project 1999, Everquest 1 and 2 has Iksar, a race of lizards. Everquest 2 also has a dragon/lizard halfbreed, ratonga, and Froglok
TERA has Male Amani and popori
Eden Eternal has Zumi (mouse), Anuran (Frog) and Ursun (Bear)
Modded Morrowind through Skyrim yield tons of beast races
Starbound has birdman
Alien Soldier let you play as a bird man
Golden Axe 3 let you play as a panther and a gryhonman
I guarantee you someone got a mod that let you play as Krystal in Fallout 3/NV
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.