[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A-anyone have a psn account with PT in the download list they'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: P.T._cover.jpg (71 KB, 437x292) Image search: [Google]
P.T._cover.jpg
71 KB, 437x292
A-anyone have a psn account with PT in the download list they'd be willing to give to me, or sell? Willing to pay 15 bucks. Help me v
>>
>>320174414
Doesn't work, even people who have it in thier library cant download it anymore, sorry brotha.
>>
It's not even very fun, but it's got some above average spooks.
>>
>>320174414
You will never play it anon-kun

;_;
>>
>>320174414

You're out of luck.

Konami removed it from their servers.
Not a bad game, but after you play the game for the first time, the spook effect wears down.
>>
>>320174574
It does still work senpai. There's a youtube video about it, the guy backed up only PT to a memory stick and used the back up and restore feature on PS4 to move it to another hard drive. You only then need a PSN account that had previously downloaded PT, as you need that license to get rid of the padlock symbol and let you in. I.e. it doesn't matter that it's gone from the store
>>
File: Konami logo.png (6 KB, 304x69) Image search: [Google]
Konami logo.png
6 KB, 304x69
This game does not exist. It never existed. Stop talking about it.
>>
>>320175030
i have it in my account but I cant download it. could you please elaborate?
>>
>start downloading PT
>PS4 dies
>sent to sony for repairs
>when I get it back PT no longer exists
>>
>>320174414
PS4 just got hacked, son.

Don't update your firmware and wait.
>>
>>320174414
Give me $80
>>
>>320174414
>tfw wont ever delete it from my hard drive.
>tfw you wont ever get the real game
>>
Fuck Konami. Slap that in a torrent and spread it far and wide.
>>
>>320175145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-52qj8eCNII
video in question, although the guy is this video had the USA version of PT and so was able to use an american PSN account that had it downloaded previously to get his license. Not sure about EU, maybe someone has uploaded the european package somewhere else.

>>320175325
:(
>>
>>320175221
I cling to hope, anon. I'm on 3.11 and just hope someone can get something working on that. Cturt seems like a moralfag as well so I am not sure
>>
>>320174414
I tried that with my cousin's account. I was so hyped, thinking i was about to get it, but it didn't work. I understand that it's supposed to represent a game that is no longer in development, but Konami should have left it up on the store with a disclaimer as the first thing you see in the description
>>
>>320175663
thanks im going to try it
>>
>>320174414
I tried that with my cousin's account. I was so hyped, thinking i was about to get it, but it didn't work. I understand that it's supposed to represent a game that is no longer in development, but Konami should have left it up on the store with a disclaimer as the first thing you see in the description.
>>
>>320175325
I'll do it for $75
>>
>>320176181
20 is pushing it desu
>>
>>320174414

>I tried that with my cousin's account. I was so hyped, thinking i was about to get it, but it didn't work. I understand that it's supposed to represent a game that is no longer in development, but Konami should have left it up on the store with a disclaimer as the first thing you see in the description.
>>
File: 1401704863317s.jpg (4 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
1401704863317s.jpg
4 KB, 104x125
What survival horror can tide me over until a jailbreak comes out for 3.11 or when Allison Road comes out? Fuck Konami they have really made me sad
>>
>>320174414
Damn I remember the initial release and the threads and discussions. That shit was a masterpiece of marketing. I remember saying that shit was textbook Kojima marketing and it was most likely a Silent hill game and everybody though I was insane. Shit was fun to watch that random whore finding the reveal... Fuck you Konami Sillent Hills would have been fucking fantastic.
>>
File: 1445766915168.gif (370 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1445766915168.gif
370 KB, 500x465
>>320174414
>mfw I still have PT installed
>mfw when my 10 year old nephew wanted to try it
>mfw he started to cry after the first encounter with Lisa
>>
>>320174414
I played it and you didn't hahaha
>>
>>320178494
I did actually play it all the way through on my ex's account last year, but she got banned for having an 'offensive' username,and her hard drive corrupted so I'm fucked. Being a friendless NEET who has no gaming buddies isn't helping my situation either
>>
>>320176921
Literally who are you quoting?
>>
File: PT_-_Talking_Bag2.jpg (539 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PT_-_Talking_Bag2.jpg
539 KB, 1920x1080
>The gap in the door... it's a separate reality. The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?

what did the bag mean by this?
>>
>>320179161
The discussion of PT was awesome, people saying that the counts on the wall was the amount of times you died. That it was your own head inside the bag, the story behind the house and all that shit...

I still can't believe how no one else tried to do something like that, shit was masterful.
>>
>>320179390
Is there any hope of Reedus, Kojima and Del Toro moving this to another publisher? Surely Sony would want them.

Also did anyone figure out what the story was with the different coloured lights near the end of the demo, each time you reset the loop?
>>
>>320180020
I surely fucking hope so.
Think Del Toro is still kinda sour over it though, think he said something about never touching games again.
>>
>>320180020
Well it depends on who ended ups catching Kojimbo. Is most likely a Japanese company but I wonder if Sony is willing to hire Kojimbo and some of the reminiscent of Koji Pro and build an studio for him in LA or maybe shut down Santa Monica (since they have never done anything good anyway in years) and gave it to Kojima.
>>
>>320175030
Memory sticks do not work. You need a whole PS hard drive with P.T. still on and clone it.
>>
File: 1448747945779.jpg (15 KB, 225x223) Image search: [Google]
1448747945779.jpg
15 KB, 225x223
>>320174414
>tfw pt came out the same day i got a ps4
>>
>>320175663
Just did this and it works. You loose everything on your PS4 but if you backup saves to PSN everything is fine.
>>
I have it on my PS4 and I can play it any time... I thought about selling my PS4 for big bucks because of this but never got around to it.
>>
>>320174414
Why? It's a shit demo.
>Fetus in the sink
>Spoopy noise
>walking simulator
>>
Can I sell my ps4 for above retail to some sucker if I have pt playable on my console? I'll sell that shit so fast I swear to god. Games ok nothing to lose sleep over.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.