[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout in New York
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why hasn't the Fallout series travelled to New York?

> Icon of capitalist, western society
> Known fact it was hit by the bombs ( News reporter states it in the beginning of Fallout 4)
> Better city that anywhere else they could go.

c'mon Howard. Make it happen!!!

Actually let obsidian do this one...
>>
>meme arrow
>space
>capital letter
>>
>>320157553
I think new york was completely destroyed. I don't know.
>>
>>320157553
Imagine the fps with all these densely packed buildings. That is why.
>>
>>320157553
>game set in an empty smoldering crater on the East Coast
So they will just re-use FO3 and put a fushia tint to everything?
>>
Wasn't Washington supposed to be destroyed too? Still, after 200 years it could be a decent setting.
>>
I don't think they're willing to deal with the Twin Towers yet.
>>
I bet it would look just like that pic too, because that's how a city looks after it's been hit by a nuke according to Bethesda
>>
>>320158178
Do you thin obsidian could fix it up?
>>
>>320157893
They needed to limit FO3 because of the consoles ( which they will arguably still have to do for the hardware in the current consoles)
>>
File: fallout new vegas in a nutshell.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fallout new vegas in a nutshell.jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
>Why hasn't the Fallout series travelled to New York?
Because consoles can't handle rendering a whole destroyed manhattan, it would crawl down to 4fps tops. Why do you think new vegas was a huge empty desert?
>>
>>320158268
Of course, Obsidian does everything better than Beshitsda, just compare New Vegas and F3

(spoiler)Going to the gym now, have fun /v/ ;)
>>
>>320158684
Thanks m8.
>>
>>320158627
mmm...because the Mojave is a huge empty desert maybe?
>>
>Fallouts in the Western US
Pretty good
>Fallouts in the Eastern US
Pretty bad

Also fucking yankees, thinking everything has to cater to them.
>>
>>320159681
I think he meant setting.
>>
>>320159681
Even Vegas felt barren
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.