[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, so I've been PvPing for the last 2-3 hours. Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Alright, so I've been PvPing for the last 2-3 hours. Not a single win. I'm getting my ass kicked.

I literally have no idea how people are getting backstabs on me, or why I'm not getting backstabs on them. I mean I'm not focusing on backstabbing them but I'm trying when I get a window.

I parry, riposte and backstab everything that you can do any of these things to perfectly in PvE.

Why is it so hard in PvP?

>inb4 casul, git gud
I'm looking for serious tips here.
>>
Here's a secret, dude.

Dark Souls PVP fucking sucks. So does PVP in any of the Souls game.

The games are fun to play PVE. And I guess there's some fun in getting invaded by an asshole and having to fend for yourself.

But don't go actively looking for it.
>>
In Dark Souls mostly the hardcore players that know the game from day one are still active.
Japanese players in general backstab fish you to death.
Unless you have some serious skill, you better have a perfectly planned build.

If you want to get some cheap kills, you could always cast tranquil walk of peace and reverse wrath of god your victims.
Also learn to toggle escape, dead angle if you like to use heavy weapon and also learn the cheap backstab tricks.
No fun involved either way.
>>
>>320152628
Just do this op. with this build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWLsLb-tK8A

And dont lock on to backstab fishers
>>
>>320153626
I need to get a legit copy of DS2 then, since I only have a pirated one.
>>
What kind of build are you using? If you haven't gotten the right gear picked out, it's not hard to get your shit pushed in.
>>
>>320154264
I haven't done much pvp in ds2, but the community seems rather dead to me.
In my 5 playthroughs I hadn't had a single person invade me.
I'm guess most people are in the dlcs at the moment?
>>
Just go play dark souls 2 or demon souls pvp, dark souls is a laggy, glitchy joke and only "good" players still pvp on it
>>
>>320154264
PvP in Das2 is even worse.
>>
>>320154043
Holy Christ the comments
>>
>>320154696
I'm using a bad PvP build but it's what I've been wrecking in PvE with NG through NG+5

Porcelain mask, eastern armor, elite knight gauntlets and legs, spear +15, pyro +5, thorolund talisman +5, bloodshield +10, havel's and hornet.
>>
>>320155236
Nah, people actually use their weapons in DS2.
>>
>>320156335
yeah as they do in DaS
>>
>>320155528
If you really want to use Spears in pvp, you should use one with bigger range, like the silver knight spear, dragonslayer spear or demon's spear.

Also, most spear users equip the dark wood grain ring and just flip and attack (repeat till victory,horrible startegy)
Since you try to keep your enemies at a distance, the hornet ring doesn't make that much sense, as it is only useful for backstabs.
Just make sure you have enough poise (around 53 for beginners) so you can tank some hits.
>>
>>320156626
I'm using hornet because in PvE, I've mastered riposting. I usually one or two hit people when I get them.
>>
>>320152628
The PvP is broken since you'll be playing from people from around the world and the game isn't optimized for shitty pings.

In addition, if you're playing on PC, you're running a risk of getting a cheat-engine using fucker who'll ruin your character after the invasion, so I'd just stick to putting down your signs and co-oping.
>>
Watch my videos:

https://m.youtube.com/user/PhantomEWGF

Literally everything you want to get started in soulshit pvp
>>
>>320157587
shill somewhere else faggot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.