[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: xbox.jpg (7 KB, 165x166) Image search: [Google]
xbox.jpg
7 KB, 165x166
S'up /v/irgins, got a friend looking to play some JSFR on an xbox original emulator, any of you cunts know which one is the best and how well it runs? Cheers guys
>>
File: b.jpg (34 KB, 247x296) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
34 KB, 247x296
>>320152615
>xbox original emulation
>>
File: philsmall.png (159 KB, 253x317) Image search: [Google]
philsmall.png
159 KB, 253x317
>>320152615
sorry bro
>>
>>320152615
You could have spent 5 minutes on google and realized they dont exist.
>>
>>320152615
You can't emulate classic Xbox, sorry.
>>
He can probably find jsrf and an og xbox for 25 bucks tho.
>>
>>320152615
Nigga...
>>
>>320152615
>got a friend

you don't have to lie, this isn't reddit. no one's going to judge you for admitting to piracy

also jsfr is backwards compatible ifiak, just buy a 360 and get a copy for like a dollar on ebay
>>
>>320152836
>>320153001
>>320153159
>>320153329
Fuck

>>320153276
I think this will be the best idea
>>
>>320153430
Here's my suggestion

Softmod an Xbox (unleashX is my preferred one) upgrade the HDD (internal is 8gb, so just barely making 2 games fit is a struggle) and get some component cables.

Find a link for a rom of JSRF and ftp it to the HDD OR if you're lucky and have a disc drive it it that can read dvd-rw, invest in one and butn it then rip it to the HDD. Or gt a real disc and do the same.

I say softmod with unleashX because comfy shit is comfy and shit has enormous amounts of potential.

But yes, no Xbox emulator exists despite more progress of a 360 emulator being present. Who knows maybe Xbox games will work on the 360 emulator one day.
>>
>>320153895
doing the lord's work, cheers anon
>>
>>320154361
They're gonna need some torx head screwdrivers to open that shit up.

Alternative is using the other softmod method with splinter cell but I'm impatient and don't care if I open shit. Plus a bigger HDD is fucking good shit

>360 devkit with sidecar
>70gb HDD
>fucking upgrade that shit
>don't break sidecar pegs/legs
>learn how sidecars work in the process
>500gb storage now
>XDK menu, normal dash and freestyle dash
>all the piracy and devkit shit to my disposal
>I still just play tetris on it
Feels good
>>
>>320153895
Not OP but thanks for this. What all will I need in order to switch the HDD and emulate games? Can I download and xbox game to disc and play it?
>>
File: il_570xN.518807177_a4oy.jpg (58 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.518807177_a4oy.jpg
58 KB, 570x380
>>320153329
>that image
>>
>>320154724
Use ftp of you wanna transfer the games to the HDD (there's simple guides in doing this)
You'll need (if I recall) torx 15, 10, 8 screwdrivers for it (look it up). For the HDD it has to be IDE HDD connectors. There's software for HDD cloning (can't just do it simple, the Xbox OS is locked to to the board. You'll learn about that shit when you attempt it).

Furthermore, unit version matters too. 1.1 is preferred, but its been noted that panzer dragoon cannot run on 1.6 Xbox revisions. Eject the disc tray and you can find out what revision you're handling. You'll need specific software but I can't reliably spoonfeeding you this. There's plenty out there so just ask Google.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.