[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The next Elder Scrolls game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: The_Elder_Scrolls_6_-_Argonia.png (91 KB, 200x274) Image search: [Google]
The_Elder_Scrolls_6_-_Argonia.png
91 KB, 200x274
So we don't ACTUALLY know where the next Elder Scrolls game will take place, or when it will even come out. Skyrim was released in 2011, over four years ago.

Where would you personally like to see the next game take place? Or maybe you'd want to revisit an old continent all dressed up for the modern era? Skyrim II? A second game taking place in Morrowind?

There's talk of it taking place in Argonia

What have you /v/?
>>
>>320152358
Bethesda is literally the king of retcon

Tbh I'd be okay with it in Cyrodil and Valenwood If it has to do with the White-Gold Concordant
>>
Summerset Islands and Valenwood, with the ocean in the middle explorable like Wind Waker or Black Flag
The Elder Scrolls VI: Dominion

(Hammerfell makes sense too)
>>
>>320154085
Nope. I simply do not trust Bethesda to include moving ships in their games.
>>
Ew, who wants a game in liggerland
>>
>>320156324
It'd be a nice break from two games of Forrest. I liked the environments in both, but a swamp would be neat
>>
>>320152115
Been saying forever, it'll be called Dominion and take place in either Hammerfell or combined Valenwood/Elswehr.
>>
>>320156920
Sounds suck. Three small carvings of land with a small ass map for each. Eyyy fuck
>>
>>320152115
akaviri
>>
File: 1447880081647.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1447880081647.gif
1 MB, 245x184
>elder scrolls vi
>set in who gives a fuck land
>uses same engine
>uses same animations
>uses same dozen VAs
>AI is retarded as fuck
>loading between interiors and exteriors
>horribly optimized for consoles
>shit textures
>even more simplified and watered down
>some new gimmick like shouts
>more crafting
>no multiplayer or coop what so ever (we focus on the singleplayer excuse)

Screenshot this
>>
>>320152115
>Argonia
>Not Black Marsh
>Caving into the demands of the slave descendants.
Disgusting.
>>
>>320152115
They teased Hammerfell in Skyrim.

Who cares though, as long as Todd is in charge these games will all suck
>>
>>320158741

you forgot

>same "big" ass cities with 10 houses & 10 citizens
>>
>>320159242
Skyrim was held back by consoles and their limitations. Todd even admitted it. They had to work with puny as fuck specs. That's why Fo4 looks so substantially different. And of course, you'll be playing it on the PC, right anon?

Hold out hope.
>>
>>320159195
Did they?

There weren't many redguard characters?

If anything it's the summerset isles which were teased at in Skyrim. The altmer/thalmor seemed the most important race in the game who hadn't already had a game
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.