[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get home >get blazed, work out, eat some dinner >deciding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: just cause.jpg (812 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
just cause.jpg
812 KB, 1920x1080
>get home
>get blazed, work out, eat some dinner
>deciding on whether to start a new playthrough on F4 or play JC3
>figure i'll play JC3, expecting to get bored and turn on movie

>spend next two hours hopping in the jets that are being trainsported by trains, blowing bridges, and as the train falls, taking off in the jet

why is this game so comfy /v/
>>
>work out

i have no images on this computer, i just wanted to tell you to kill yourself.
>>
>>320147369
>he doesnt work out so he can offset sitting down on his fat ass all day

faggot
>>
>>320147369
have fun being fat and unhappy
>>
I don't think any of this happened.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/
>>
>>320147692
I have a video of it on my PS4 i'm just at work right now. They made it really easy to do awesome shit.
>>
File: ayyyy.png (347 KB, 567x448) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.png
347 KB, 567x448
>>320147804
>PS4
>>
>>320147692
The trains go something like 250-300 km in game, and the top speed of the fastest jet is like 300-350 km/h, so when you get in a jet on the back of a train, once you turn the engines on, you're already going fast enough to do a STOL take off.
>>
File: BENIS.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
BENIS.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>320148046
what can i say, i'm a casual
>>
>>320147804
>>320148120

I'm aware of what the game is. This just seems totally contrived. That was, what, 1 story mission that did that? And you manipulated the game data to somehow spend 2 hours doing that same mission when there's no manual saves? ok.
>>
>>320148356
What the fuck are you talking about? The trains run outside of missions. Some trains carry jets. Are you autistic?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.