[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/ opinion on agar.io?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
What's /v/ opinion on agar.io?
>>
Was fun when it was just a cute little game here on v like the little rocket ship game and the cube game thing.

But then it got popular waaay fucking quick spread like wildfire and was getting lets played?

Its full of normies and isnt really the living political comic it used to be.
Eh neat time waster that you can get really hooked on. Mobile version is fucking terrible
>>
>>320145730
Good gameplay.
They haven't put nearly as much effort into developing the mobile version as they should have.
>>
Why is party mode so full of bots? It makes it easy to grow, but then there are always big guys that take up a quarter of the map
>>
>>320146314
how can a game with no chat be filled with normies

how does this affect the gameplay at all

how does this negatively impact your experience in any reasonable shape
>>
I think you're just here to get hits on your facebook ads.
>>
>>320146974
because it used to be filled with 4chan maymays now it's filled with reddit/facebook tier garbage
>>
>>320147161
how can it be filled with maymays

it's a game about circles
>>
>>320146974
Not just the shitty clan and meme names, but there's a legitimate change in the gameplay of the majority of people. People literally split for cells under 100 mass and make it infinitely more frustrating and less fun than it was when it was just people from /v/. Not only this, but the stupid premium perks allow for people to spawn in with a larger mass if they have a fucking facebook login or pay.

>>320147560
Names and skins
>>
>>320147649
I think a change in gameplay is you seeing what you want to see. There were always people who split with low mass.

The facebook login is pretty dumb, but the starting mass is only a small convenience. It's like, +30mass at spawn.

>not disabling skins
>>
>>320147880
>There were always people who split with low mass

I've been playing it since it was viraled on here. The frequency of these types of players has definitely increased. I don't have a problem with splitters, but these people do it for under 100 mass.
>>
Flavor of the month garbage.
Was good when it was simple and the dev was taking our ideas into consideration.
>>
>>320148370
>taking our ideas into consideration

Too bad most of the ideas from /v/ were shitty meme skins that attracted the reddit crowd to the game.
>>
>>320145730
Any way I can cheat?
>>
Like most things it was fun the first week when all the names were Hitler and dank /v/ and /a/ memes, but then it got popular and the asshole started making Pewdiepie skins which attracted every retard on facebook, so now it just sucks.

Was fun having solely 4chan memes chasing and killing each other to be the biggest tho.
>>
>>320145730
meme shit
>>
File: Bane_Tom_Hardy5.jpg (23 KB, 250x376) Image search: [Google]
Bane_Tom_Hardy5.jpg
23 KB, 250x376
>>320146750
>>
It's a cool idea. I always wanted a game like this ever since I played one of those games where you are a little fish eating other fish to grow bigger.
What kills the game is how sterile and predictable it is.
It's boring.
There's like two or three strategies that everyone is using. When you see someone you know exactly what they are going to do and what to do to counter that.
The map is so small that you're always going to run into the same players.
There's no end game reward because as soon as you get really big you're going to shrink fast, you become so slow you might as well not move at all and you can't go anywhere because there's green balls everywhere.
Just add some content. Speed up big balls a bit. Add some mechanics like momentum where you go faster if you don't change your direction for a long time.
>>
>>320148704
>translation
>i cant stop sucking big black cocks
>>
>>320149478
Good argument. Who are you quoting?
>>
>>320148704
>haha my edgy forced memes are so funny
>non-edgy memes ruined the game!
>>
>>320150162
>edgy

Or it's funny seeing political figures and historical leaders chasing each other down. Try not to be such a sensitive asshat. And this is coming from someone who didn't support some of the stupid stuff /v/ was getting put into the game like doge. If you really support Pewdiepie skins, you don't belong here.
>>
>>320150468
>lol it was so fun when it was like Hitler and stuff
>not edgy
>>
>>320151060
Who are you quoting?
>>
Bunch of subhuman, sandnigger Turks on 'European' servers.
>>
>>320151156
>>320148704
>>
>>320151060
>being assblasted about hitler

didnt mommy tell you to never leave your safezone tumblr hugbox?
>>
>>320149478
>>i cant stop sucking big black cocks
I'm sorry about that, anon. I hope you get better.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN9VP5tGL7s
>>
File: agario chaika 3.png (125 KB, 1078x663) Image search: [Google]
agario chaika 3.png
125 KB, 1078x663
It was fine until he started adding skins and shit. And then he abandoned us and went to reddit like very game dev.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>320151309
>get back to tumblr, kid
>you ain't gonna survive here
>>
>>320151604
You're not helping yourself
>>
>>320151679
with what?
>>
File: theend.png (122 KB, 913x514) Image search: [Google]
theend.png
122 KB, 913x514
What ever happened to best game?
>>
>>320145730
it's popular now so it's shit
>>
Are there any games like agario? Reminds me all the fun we faggots had in flockdraw.
>>
Game peaked when you could eject mass to become a fat fucking rocket and blast all over the place at the speed of light.
>>
>>320145730
A reddit game.
>>
File: 4545754533345344444433.png (2 KB, 270x81) Image search: [Google]
4545754533345344444433.png
2 KB, 270x81
>>320151604
>actually misinterpreting a sanic game

how dumb can you be? Edgy the Sadow's just saying he's glad that it's as easy as stealing candy from a baby, which isn't very hard to do.

is that simple enough for you you gum-guzzler?
>>
>>320151427
That entire channel is 100% cancer.
>>
>>320154289
Do you have autism?
>>
Voar.io>Cursors.io>Agar.io
This is fact
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN9VP5tGL7s
>>
I hate any fucking faggot that advertises their shitty games here just to make a quick buck.

This board isn't for advertising. It's to discuss established video games not pandering to kids and "what ifs" and "try my game /V/" levels of newfaggotry.
>>
>>320154591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ems390ZryRQ
>>
>>320154736
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.