[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else beaten this game here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: Tiny_Imp_Portrait.png (2 KB, 239x239) Image search: [Google]
Tiny_Imp_Portrait.png
2 KB, 239x239
Who else beaten this game here?
>>
I play it with friends. Nothing beats 1 shotting providence after farming the first stage for 3 hours and seeing how ridiculously overpowered we get
>one time my health was 160e^10
>>
>>320143850
what game?
>>
It's not hard to beat, I usually get carried away with farming and end up shooting millions of rockets every time I shoot, love this game.
>>
>>320144000
Risk of Rain

I've completed it multiple times with every character, alot of fun to play with Glass and the one which makes all enemies become elite
>>
I only wish it were harder, even with monsoon+all artifacts you can beat it reliably after a few tries.
>>
Acrid with 4 heaven crackers + soldier syringes is fun.
Currently on my 5th loop.
>>
Only with the bandit and commando. I suck with everyone else.
>>
Still trying to beat the game on solo sniper with glass, spite and elite.
Shit is impossible.
>>
Yea. Not with every character but once I got the Chef robot he ruined me. His cleaver is fuckin OP.
>>
>>320144275
enforcer is pretty easy too, try that
>>
fuck off newfaggot
>>
>>320143850
Acrid on solo, took me some time but it's probably the easiest class.
>>
>>320143850
I beat it as HAN-D solo on my first time playing the janitor. Everyone else before him died to providence
>>
I didnt understand how to get to the end so I cycled like 5 times through all the levels. I was commando with an army of bots and bot repair kit. 2 advanced healing bots made me kill providence the first tiem I faced him because I was immortal
>>
>>320144869
Easiest class is Loader senpai.
>>
Mercenary is my favorite at the moment, especially with Glass
>>
>>320144275
bandit is one of the harder classes since his escape sucks dick. Chef and acrid are easymode
>>
>>320144625
only in vanilla runs though
His playing style is easy to use but a bitch to survive on Monsoon-artifacts runs.
>>
>>320144869
Acrid is the only character I'm somewhat good with. Others like the bandit or commando are only decent. Any recommendations for who to try out?
>>
>>320145078
>find out that with jumping just before you attack you can remain mobile while doing your attack
>suddenly love mercenary
>>
Has anyone else noticed that the game is totally fun and beatable in singleplayer, or with 3 or 4 buddies, but nearly impossible in 2 player??

Is it because it adds the same number of extra enemies for 4 players and for 2?
>>
File: Animated_Rock_Golem.gif (11 KB, 66x66) Image search: [Google]
Animated_Rock_Golem.gif
11 KB, 66x66
So what's with the golem forming a skeleton with two red eyes before the rock envelops it?
Creepy as fuck.
>>
>>320145232
Exactly
>>
File: 1443173922449.png (305 KB, 520x468) Image search: [Google]
1443173922449.png
305 KB, 520x468
>>320143850
Engineer with a platoon of bots/healbots and a repair box, turret really turns Providence into a joke
>>
>>320144869
>>320144989
>>320145386
enforcer pleb reporting in
>>
Obligatory host when?
>>
Miner master race
>>
>>320146065
>miner
best girl
>>
So no hosts tonight?

Loader, Sniper, Miner and Enforcer are the best.
>>
File: 1437184900669.png (102 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1437184900669.png
102 KB, 450x443
>somewhat friend guy invites me to play RoR with him one day
>tell him i don't have it, sorry
>he directs me to a place I can buy it for a couple of bucks
>i get it, but tell him that it'll have to wait because i want to at least beat it once solo and try to get better at it so it's actually fun for us
>he understands and we decide to play in a couple of days
>fastforward, i've unlocked all the characters and most of the artifacts, having a lot of fun playing with mercenary and glass (still my favorite)
>decide to hit him up, he hosts the server
>he picks engineer, turns on command and starts gushing about all the cool things it can do
>while we're playing he's giving me all the stats on how many syringes should be stacked to be optimal, and all this other random minmaxing shit
>still have to fucking carry him through a few levels

I'm not claiming to be hot shit or anything, but god damn. By the third level we just had to stand near enemies to kill them and he still died.
>>
File: lazy-03-bandit.jpg (117 KB, 326x600) Image search: [Google]
lazy-03-bandit.jpg
117 KB, 326x600
Host when
Also bandit master race
>>
>>320143850
I did 100% of achievements, engi op. But fuck no, I'm not completing the collection
>>
>>320146849
>>320145781
>>320147108
I can probably host for a few hours, I'm not sure if my ports are opened.
>>
>people don't actually play as Loader
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>320147631
Not working, ports probably aren't forwarded.
>>
>open ports as internet tells me to
>check it
>port is still closed
fuck this shit
>>
>>320147980
Well shit, I can't forward my ports right now since my router login screen freezes up any time besides five minutes after I reset it.
>>
>glass
>spite
>monsoon
>3 players
>2 hours in with multiple bosses on screen and constant funballs
>>
>>320148937
How do they fit so many funballs inside a gup?
>>
WHERE'S THE UPDATE WITH THE MATCHMAKING SHIT?
>>
Sniper master race
>>
I've beaten it will the Miner several times on each difficulty, but Ive been meaning to go back since they introduced relics.
>>
>>320149727
The reload game too hard. Not only do you need to quickly hit the button to get the bonus damage with a speedy reload, but you also have to jump in the meantime to avoid having to stand still
>>
>>320145287
Anon stay calm but you need to know there is a skeleton inside you right now.

Whatever you do don't let him suspect anything.
>>
I beat it, just on normal, I think it was due to having an insane amount of drones, like 10 laser drones and 5 healing drones and another 10 normal ones with the drone ability and crazy regen. it's not too hard, that was only after about 10 hours of play, but monsoon is still too much for me
>>
>>320149954
Don't ever get syringes in Sniper, it fucks your tempo and the charge does damage regarding how much time the button has been pressed, not how filled the bar is.
More syringes = less damage in charge attacks (the miner too, but he still gets a benefit from them).
>>
>>320150317
Still the basic shots
>>
>>320150397
Practice matter until you get the timing of the jump-recharge correctly in my opinion.

My main problem is that I'm so used to it that I do it automatically, and sometimes I jump straight into a monster's attack.
>>
>>320150221
Wrong. We are parasites inside a skeleton wearing a flesh suit. We're brains.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.