[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thirty seconds.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: pewpew.jpg (160 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
pewpew.jpg
160 KB, 1366x768
Thirty seconds.
>>
ILL FINISH YOU
>>
File: 1436055880883.jpg (27 KB, 185x183) Image search: [Google]
1436055880883.jpg
27 KB, 185x183
For V2 launch
>>
>>320142559

THE US NAVY IS BOMBING US WHILE WE'RE INSIDE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>320143453
Thorin?
>>
>>320142559
Say what you will, but 16 year old me was so fucking hype at this part. That F15 CAS. Unf.
>>
>>320142559
Mw2 had alot of cool shit
I still wonder why people hate it
>>
Sierra Delta, uh.... we may have a minor ACS fault here. Do you have anything on your scope?
>>
What the hell kinda name is Poas?
>>
>>320143798
Multiplayer is an unbalanced piece of shit, that is worse in evey regard to MW except for useless clutter.

Campaing also signified a full transition into a hollywood popcorn movie, than a game. The first 3 CoDs have told the story of separate soldiers, fighthing the enemies on different fronts. CoD4 started the trend of combining everything into 1 narrative, but it was still centered around 1 player character: it was a story of a conflict how Soap perceived it, complete with Intro where you play as some american grunt and occasional changed in scenery to make the game more interesting. The only character driven mission that are not Soap ones is Pripyat. MW2 just swaps between characters left and right, telling the overall conflict between multiple characters: nothing is missed, we get a complete experience more common in cinema.
>>
File: moh.jpg (46 KB, 851x469) Image search: [Google]
moh.jpg
46 KB, 851x469
>>320142559
>Thirty seconds
Alright listen up! The ramp drops, move out! You get lost, look for me!
>>
>>320144042
>first three always die
>fourth and fifth blown up
>you survive

in every WW2 game
>>
>>320143798
because the multiplayer went back to being shit after WaW and they abandoned the larger team based maps, story mode wise its probably the last one worth playing but that MP was pretty bad
>>
>>320143990
>Multiplayer is an unbalanced piece of shit, that is worse in evey regard to MW except for useless clutter.

Fucking this. It was fun for a while but it got boring real fast. Fucking bullshit killstreak and unbalanced perks. If they didnt fuck it up like this, I think some people would be playing today.

As for campaign Ive sorta liked it, too short though.
>>
File: pent up pendejo.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pent up pendejo.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>
EEE EMMM PEEE
>>
>Russia loses against the US
>somehow has the resources to completely overtake Europe in the next game
They should've gone with a nuclear war to be honest, could of gone with a theme of revenge in the face of Armageddon, not have le pistol man trying to get nukes the whole game just to get hanged at a hotel
>>
>>320146031
Don't forget they also had troops in case of the asia countries did something.
>>
>>320143798
Some missions in this game were really fucking good. Especially the ones with at least a tiny basis in real life like The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday and Ghillied Up.

But this guy's got it >>320143990 . Where before, there were decent little campaigns with passable stories, MW2 went the popcorn and setpiece route, to the point that BLOPS 2 and MW3 are full on fucking Michael Bay retarded level in their campaigns.

I can't say much about the multiplayer because MW2 was actually when I started playing the multiplayer, and I was so bad at it that I never really played again.
>>
>>320146031
MW3's writing was completely fucked. Plot holes fucking everywhere.
>>
>all those generic, boring, dull filler US missions
>>
>>320148869
perfect for americans
>>
File: 1438966217194.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1438966217194.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
What the fuck happened to Foley and the Rangers after MW2?

It was implied that they'd go to Moscow in the sequel but they're just kind of abandoned for the generic assholes in MW3.
>>
>>320150617
MW1/2 were lead by the guys who ended up making Titanfall, after two they left so the entire thing ended up on what was left of infinity ward. in a sense the story was now being taken over by some new people who had no real idea what the original creaters were doing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.