[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fucking games battle system is absolute fucking garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
This fucking games battle system is absolute fucking garbage and its not helped by the fact that a port in the year 2015 seemingly releases with no xinput controller support what so ever so the keyboard layout winds up all the fuck over the place. Plus the way enemies telegraph attacks is impossible to get used to when it looks like they are about to attack they still wait just long enough for you to press the button too quickly and not get the proper guard. NO I WONT PLAY ON EASY MODE FUCK THAT I WOULD RATHER SLIT MY WRISTS.
>>
Just use Joy2Key
>>
Don't play PC ports of nip games without doing your homework.

Actually, just dont play nip games.
>>
>>320136197
Git gud, or switch to Easy mode, casual trash
>>
>>320136367
>just use joy2key

no fuck that shit as well its inexcusable for a game to exist on PC in this year and not have native xinput support

>>320136489
there is no way too git gud the enemies telegraphs are impossible to read and worse when they go off fucking camera
>>
File: 1434645723135.jpg (337 KB, 867x848) Image search: [Google]
1434645723135.jpg
337 KB, 867x848
>>320136197
>playing the game with a PS4 controller with no issue
>battle system is fucking great at a decent framerate for once
>not a mentally handicapped case that doesn't know how to time a button press

Life is good.
>>
>>320136609
>this thing doesn't work
>well here's a fix
>NO FUCK THAT I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND WAIT UNTIL IT FIXES ITSELF
>>
>>320136772
i know how to time a button press when the telegraphs are not bullshit but they always look like they are about to attack a second or so too early
>>
>buys an FF13 game
>surprised when it has shit gameplay
>>
>>320137023
infact fuck this shit im installing ff7 at least its playable
>>
>I'm so bad at this game that the game is shit

It ain't even hard, man. Learn to fucking play and have some fun
>>
How do I fix the shit framerate outside of battles? I have a 970 and i7-2700k
>>
>>320137237
how can i have fun when i cant guard? clearly guarding is an important part of the battle strategy but you cant time it well when it looks like they are about to strike then just stop for no reason

losing and is NOT fun
>>
>no xinput controller support

Isn't the Xbox 360 controller using xinput? Because mine works fine.
>>
>>320136609
>no fuck that shit as well its inexcusable for a game to exist on PC in this year and not have native xinput support
Normally this would be true, but nips aren't exactly known for being good at PC ports.
Should have known from the start that shit like this would happen.
>>
>>320137023
>always hit the button too early
>"maybe I should wait just a little longer than I usually do to hit that button and it all works out"
>"nah, I'll just go bitch about it on /v/"

If I were on my notebook I'd already be posting Lightning lewds just to derail this shitty thread.
>>
>>320137509
funny because mine doesnt

maybe its thew fact i pirated it cause i dont trust square this doenst excuse the embarrassing keyboard layout
>>
Is it true that this has to be always online to play? I already have it on the 360, but I was planning to buy it on PC (or hoping that it's one of the games of the Square Christmas Box)
>>
>>320137636
I pirated it too, familia. No issues with the controller.
>>
>>320137582
its hard to tell when exactly to hit the button from the animations and i dont want to figure it out via trial and error that takes too long
>>
>>320137657
You need to be logged into Steam to start it.

Just your everyday Steam DRM that for some stupid reason people thought would be absent this time, despite the fact that you can count the number of Steam games with no DRM in one hand.
>>
>>320137852
then im not sure whats going on what release did you get?
>>
>>320136197
/ PCfats everyone
>>
>no xinput support
>2015
The fuck?
Shit has been standard since like 2008
>>
>>320137973
LIGHTNING.RETURNS.FINAL.FANTASY.XIII-CODEX
>>
>>320138071
then im at a loss for why mine doesnt work
>>
>>320137874
>says game is hard
>refuses to take the time to get better
it's your own fault man
>>
>>320138157
Did you plug your controller in?
>>
>>320138806
mine is wireless
>>
>>320138939
So you didn't plug it in. Found your problem m8.
>>
>>320136197
use joytokey you stupid fuck do some research before bitching about controller support
>>
>>320138438
but the game isnt hard it just has poor animations
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.