[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You literally (literally) could be making some of the best Hotline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hotmeme memami 2.jpg (523 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
hotmeme memami 2.jpg
523 KB, 1680x1050
You literally (literally) could be making some of the best Hotline Miami 2 maps of all time

Why aren't you?
>>
I didn't really enjoy the first game so I'm not interested in the second.
>>
HM2 is fucking bad nigger

FUCK OFF
>>
>>320131637
>HotlineMiami2.exe has stopped working
>>
Jesus, they actually released this? Only what, eight months behind schedule?
>>
>>320131637
>Why aren't you making someone else's game better for free

Because fuck you nigger that's why. Modding tools are great and all but a great game doesn't really need them.
>>
Are you going to keep deleting the thread and recreating it, Denny
Are you trying to revive interest in HM2
Was your editor beta not the cash infusion you hoped for
>>
>>320132269
Yes, and it's only a beta, apparently barely more complete than it was when one of the devs demonstrated it here before the release of the game.

They haven't done fucking shit for the last nine months.
>>
This guy's levels look very good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wNh1nwCbeM (he was an EYE mapper IIRC)

>>320132493
>Modding tools are great and all but a great game doesn't really need them.
Yeah and modding tools are one of the best things to add to any already great game so I don't know what you're getting at.
>>
I don't make mods for games that getboring after two hours of play, because its not worth planning out new maps.

Blitzkriekg Aanthology however, I'm working on a series of maps to show the winter war in better detail and the defeat of the Italians I. More than two missions. That's a game worth investing time into moddong
>>
>release a heavily advertised part of your game 8 months after it was supposed to come out
>no one cares because the base game was awful tryhard shit compared to the original
bravo Dennaton, at least you taught me to never pre-order no matter how sure you'll be that the game is good
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.