[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy Nuclear Throne on Vita >aims like shit >game almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>buy Nuclear Throne on Vita
>aims like shit
>game almost crashes when you kill Big Dog

Bravo Vlambeer
>>
File: 1448732789824.png (37 KB, 131x125) Image search: [Google]
1448732789824.png
37 KB, 131x125
>>320127198
>indieshit
>Vita

Deserved.
>>
>Vita
fuck off Frank Underwood
>>
>>320127198
How does game almost crash?

I think its pretty clear cut whether the game stops working completely or not.
>>
Wasn't Necrodancer supposed to come to Vita as well? What happened to that?
>>
>>320127198
Nuclear Throne is a great little game, not it's fault you're playing on a shit "console" handheld
>>
>>320127198
Buy it on PC you kek
>>
>>320127198
That's what happens with a dev that codes a fast action rogue lite that only supports 30 fps.
>>
>>320127198
There's a reason why they make very unambitious games in Gamemaker for PCs. Unambitious games don't require much work to make, Gamemaker takes care of all of the technical heavy lifting for you, and PCs are strong enough that even though your game is optimized like shit and requires more power than a PS1 despite looking like an SNES game, it'll still work.

I honestly sometimes wonder what the fuck Vlambeer is doing. I heard it took them over a year to make Radical Fishing. Nuclear Throne has been in early access for over a year despite being so simple that anyone with a passing knowledge of Gamemaker could make it in less than a month.
>>
>Buying SJW shit
You get what you deserve
>>
File: image.png (981 KB, 1154x1230) Image search: [Google]
image.png
981 KB, 1154x1230
>>320127198
>Plays like shit in a shit platform
Heh
>>
>play NT
>eat shit and die all the time
>8 hours in and the best weapon I've ever gotten was the Slugger
>never killed Nuclear Throne
>playing as Crystal, first time doing so
>all of a sudden I get "Hyper Rifle" and "Eraser"
>tearing shit up
>i am become death
>get to palace
>cops teleport in
>find out the hard way that one of them has a reflector shield thing
>eat shit and die

Where the fuck did those two weapons come from? Did the game recognize I was sucking shit and decided to lend me a hand?
>>
>>320127867
if you'd never gotten anything better than the Slugger in 8 hours, you were either getting Hearthstone tier RNG assrape, or you're an idiot and didn't pay attention. You probably just got lucky eventually
>>
>>320127415
It slows down to about 2 fps while he is exploding
>>
>>320127867
>treating the slugger as a shit tier weapon
it's way better than the eraser and hyper rifle is shit without the extra ammo mutation
best start area weapons are: grenade launcher>crossbow>slugger>shotgun>laser pistol>assault rifle>tripple machinegun>pop rifle>disc gun>pop gun>pistol>sledgehammer>shovel>wrench>screwdriver>smg

best combo is grenade+crossbow, second best is wrench+grenade launcher since the wrench can ohko pretty much anything up until sewers
>>
Playing a pirated copy on PC with a PS4 controller. Zero crashes
>>
>>320129057
>hyper rifle uses too much ammo
>triple machine gun

Faggot
>>
>>320129732
what
>>
>>320127867
don't open the chests until they get big, you have a higher chance of getting a good weapon that way
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.