[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obligatory smash post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1447791542840.jpg (67 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447791542840.jpg
67 KB, 1137x640
Waiting on that sweet sweet leak once any update data rolls out.
>>
Nothing yet
>>
File: ok.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
The Wolf and Paper Mario leak is real btw
>>
http://www.destructoid.com/microsoft-we-know-there-s-a-lot-of-demand-for-a-minecraft-amiibo--326483.phtml

every millimeter this piece of shit moves towards becoming a real possibility makes me contemplate suicide
>>
>>320120764
Except for the part where there's no one winged angel. The ff7 licence would be partially wasted w/o that track
>>
>>320120851

Well none of the Minecraft autists really cared until it was announced on the Wii U then they came out of the wood work when it was.

Its doubtful any of the kids would think to put him on the ballot or rather other characters are gonna be much more popular and will be higher on the ballot thanks to the power of manchildren.

Plus doubtful Sakurai would as he may view Steve as another Villager or rather would not bring in anything exciting gameplay wise. Not to mention getting the game on Wii U is one thing but permission from Microsoft to use him in smash is another.

All in all so far no character has been added into the game that didn't originate from Japan anyhow.
>>
I'll strangle the life out of someone if anything minecraft is in smash
>>
>>320120851
Just because Chibi Robo got an amiibo, it doesn't mean he will be in smash. Calm your tits.
>>
>>320121303
That makes it believable anon. Notice how Street Fighter literally only has Ryu and Ken's themes. Wasted opportunities is the only sure thing.
>>
>>320120764
Nope. Roster is EU version, music selection is american.
Fake as fuck, don't even bother bringing up Australian shit.
>>
SON GOKU
>>
>>320121568
I was so disappointed when they didn't include the malgora (?) Battle theme, the best wind waker track imo. I kinda hope Sakurai offers a additional song/ music pack
>>
>>320121712
there's a number of ways that could happen with it still being real tho
>>
>>320121396
Diddy Kong didn't originate in Japan
>>
>>320123002

Fair point.

Although the series did.
>>
>>320118771
Why are all smash stages this bland?
Man , what a boring looking game
Seriously.
>>
File: 1387239878-0.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1387239878-0.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
yfw Microsoft and Nintendo share the rights of Banjo Kazooie.
>>
>>320123139
The game offers a legit and "wacky and fun bs" version of each stage
>>
>>320123139
>Hasn't seen the trailer
Not that it'll be legal though. Why can't we have a tournament-legal, yet interesting stage?
>>
>>320124317
This
The Midgar stage looks great but they hadddd to add that shit in.
Like I'm not even a competitive 1v1 fag, I mostly play with 3 other people with items, but I just want to play on more than battlefield and AC stages without fear of dying to something random.
That one Fire Emblem stage is alright at least. I just wish I could play on Megaman's stage without FD version for those extra platforms and the music.
>>
>>320122249
No there isn't.

Not only that, two of the songs on the xenoblade stage switched spots between images
>>
File: bf9.gif (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bf9.gif
4 MB, 640x360
>>320124745
>>
>>320123119
No it didn't DKC =/= DK.

DK (series) is more tied to Mario than DKC. DKC would be the Rare made gane that kinda established all the DK canon.

Hell, even the DKs are different since Cranky was technically the DK in the Japanese DK game.
>>
The Wolf and Paper Mario leak are fake as shit.
>all those fuck ups with the roster and music select screen
>that shitty Wolf model
>NO FUCKING VIDEO

Stop believing everything, I bet you still believe in Santa.
>>
>>320126304
>T-the ESRB leak is fake! G&W model is in Wario's frame! Shulk is Little Mac! The lines don't line up!
>>
>>320126382
>being this retarded

I bet you're underage too.
>>
>>320126506
I'm 24
>>
>>320126382
The difference is that now we have the game and can confirm what hes saying is bullshit
>>
>>320126537
Then all hope is lost for the poor manchild.
>>
>>320126382
Bet they thought Gematsu leak was fake too when it in fact has been proven true
>>
>>320126382
I won't deny that there were posts like that, but actual videos came out in which Nintendo themselves took down.

That's the only solid proof that I can believe a leak is real, and the Paper Mario leak doesn't have it.
>>
the fact that they are doing a smash direct makes me wonder if this is going to be a big update because there is no need to do a direct just to show a pair of character trailers and talk about the ballot
>>
>>320127209
Maybe they will make tourney mode not so fucking useless
>FFA only
>>
>>320126382
>comparing pre-release leaks to post-release leaks
>all these fuckups in the screenshots and yet you still believe them
Just fucking jump in a ditch already and never come back out.
>>
>>320127209
It's gonna be 3 characters including cloud and 4 stages including midgar. it'll include one last minor balance patch. screenshot this.
>>
>>320127540

Greninja is getting nerfed. Screenshot this.
>>
>>320127743
old unfunny shit meme. please die. I bet you laugh at that expand dong shit too.
>>
>>320127743
Nice meme, man.
>>
I'm out of the loop, where is a pic of this leak?
>>
>>320127828
imgur. you'll find it with a 2 second google. to be honest it's not even worth looking for. the only somewhat convincing image is one with wolf fighting fox on battlefield but even that's likely just a model from a mod of project m or something photoshopped in.
>>
>>320128045
Thanks anon I'll search it up
>>
I thought the data mining 'proved' the character dlc would end with two more characters (as of now, including cloud)?
>>
>>320128985
there are two more slots after cloud but they don't have to use them all. they could also add more slots with an update just as they have in the past. so it doesn't really tell us much more than 3 characters including cloud is "likely".
>>
>>320124584
>>320124317
Define "interesting yet tournament-legal", with examples from existing stages.
>>
>>320129407
I have to imagine the 3ds can only have so many tho, and Sakurai is all about that separate but equal shit between wii u and 3ds versions
>>
>>320129950
The cards they use for 3DS games can hold 8-16Gb of information. Smash 4 3DS could hold a ton more content if they wanted it to. Characters don't take up much space anyway.
>>
>>320129950
>Sakurai is all about that separate but equal shit between wii u and 3ds versions
this bullshit is the reason we'll NEVER EVER get ice climbers back. nobody even plays the fucking 3ds version anymore.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.