[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when are we going to get a Rick and Morty game a la Stick of Truth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
So when are we going to get a Rick and Morty game a la Stick of Truth?
>>
On a podcast somewhere Justin and Dan actually talked about their idea for a game. They want it to be a procedurally generated game where each dimension is random and different. Justin is also really into VR and I believe he is working with Valve on some game ideas.
>>
>>320118628
That's actually good to hear

There seems to be a lot of source material they could draw from to make it humorous, engaging, and fun.
>>
>vr
>we might get roy: a life well lived
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as
>>
>>320118628
Was this the ETC podcast?
>>
>>320118452
when there's enough content to justify an open world like South Park. They'll need a couple more seasons to get that
>>
Does everyone still hate this show because it became popular? It's not even that bad.
>>
Don't forget the online flash games, they're pretty funny
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>320119129

Open world? Why? They could literally make it levels and you would travell trough them with the portal gun.
>>
>>320119340

By far the best animation comedy I have watched in a good while. Yeah, people just hate it because it became really popular. Its still a quality show. Maybe it'll get bad after like 3 more seasons.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.