[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next? Soon they are going to run out of places.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 23.jpg (15 KB, 236x288) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
15 KB, 236x288
What's next? Soon they are going to run out of places.
>>
Hopefully death of the series
>>
>run out of places
anon pls. history is a long time and the world is a big place
>>
>>320114848
Why limit yourself to history when you can go to the future?
>>
>>320114794
you're retarded if you think they're running out of places , in fact it feels like they have made a point to shy away from some of the better settings that htey could have used, opting for less iconic ones instead.
>>
>>320114794
Then they'll announce an exciting new reboot
>>
Feudal Japan

mark my words
>>
They'll make up some bullshit and figure out how to have assassins before assassins existed
>>
Assassins Creed Jupiter
AYYYY
>>
>>320114934

why limit yourself to earth when you can go to the outerspace?
>>
>>320115046
Asses creed: primal
>>
>>320115106
Now you're talking. Why the hell not have one of them take place in cyberspace? I mean, why not?
>>
>>320114794
They'll just do an interquel with Ezio again.
>>
>>320114847
Hopefully both series
>>
>>320114794
They'll just tack on the Prince of Persia name to it and then shit out 3-5 games of that.
>>
>>320115169

I love you. Please kiss me
>>
>>320115169
I mean, the game's in a simulation and hacking's a hot-button issue. Come on people!
>>
>>320115235
Wow, I mean, I like, you know, didn't think my ideas were that good. So like, what about if they had one that took place in the afterlife? Like they just plug a half dead person into it or something.

Man, they have games for years here. Hire me.
>>
Who cares? Legitimately. The only good thing about these games is the setting. They're so fucking bad. All of them.
>>
>>320115332

Oh... yeah, yeah... those are great ideas. Assassins Creed need some fresh concepts too keep itself alive as an interesting franchise.
Maybe being this over the top isn't a bad idea...

So, you don't want to kiss me?
>>
I'm hoping for Japan, but they might do Germany next so they can reuse the assets from Unity and Syndicate.
>>
>>320115390
Syndicate is..fine. It's definetely not good, but it works. The ziplining is fun and done better than I expected and the setting is great (personally I love victorian England). Some of the missions are genuienely fun (Dickens ones specifically). It's a solid 6.5/10 game. Even the PC port is okay, except for the 30fps physics.
>>
>>320115046
>implying that's not already there
>Assassins with eagle vision are descendants of humans given special abilities by the precursors 75k years ago
In fact, fuck it. Have that be the the next setting
>syndicate revealed they're trying to clone precursors
>play as a dude getting sent back to the height of the precursor era
>>
Syndicate has been the best one since 2.
Better than 4 aswell. The setting is great and it all fits in together, loads of dynamic events like train robberies and cargo hijacking. Not to mention London street racing, collectibles and street events. There is so much to do. Characters are likeable and funny. I'd give it a solid 9/10

My only gripe is that there was no AF option in the game so I had to enable it in Nvidia control panel. But running it with AF on custom settings getting around 50-60 fps
>>
>>320115390
I remember being rather excited getting a look at the gameplay and the setting of the first couple of games, and than just being disappointed as fuck with the mechanics. My sister gave be AC3 and I didn't even get my hopes up for that. Again, shit mechanics. It's a real shame because they're so close to pulling off an amazing game series with the setting and story.
>>
>>320117616
AC will always hold massive potential just because of the concept alone. It's disappointing to see what the series has become and that Ubisoft can't capitalize on said potential as much as they could. If only they hadn't adopted the annual release schedule.
>>
>>320114934
>>320115106
Even if they did this, it would be the same exact gameplay, just with a new skin. The gameplay is what I'm tired of. I love pirates, I tried Black Flag and it was okay. But the forced assassin parts were what stopped me from finishing it.
>>
>>320114794
they'll go back to jerusalem and call it inovative
>>
File: assassinscreed.jpg (1 MB, 3776x1000) Image search: [Google]
assassinscreed.jpg
1 MB, 3776x1000
People STILL play these.
>>
>>320118389
>yfw YOU kill Jesus
>Jesus was a templar
>>
File: Blackbeard.jpg (60 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Blackbeard.jpg
60 KB, 630x420
Just go back to pirates, it was the best setting in the series
>>
>>320114794
>everyone wants a China/Japan
>LET'S MAKE A LONDON ONE
>>
>>320118610
Yeah, but the playerbase keeps shrinking, along with the sales. Both declining since AC3.

If they keep this pace up, it'll soon die.
>>
File: 1448965375562.jpg (123 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1448965375562.jpg
123 KB, 500x663
>>320114794
You're kidding right? They have all of human history AND their own bullshit precursor time line to rape, we're going to have to put up with this shit literally forever. There are no brakes on this train son.
>>
>>320118964
No, AC4 baby.
>>
a game based on the celts.

just running about barren landscapes as missionaries try to convert you.
>>
$50 on Russian revolution being next
>>
>>320119128
>non-white history
If SJWs actually cared about asian shit they'd have an excuse to be wary but they probably just don't want to put in effort for something not in the history books
>>
>>320120564
What the fuck sjws have to do with that? Asia is a great setting for that kind of game, and we got enough european-centric AC already anyways. Decent AC set in China or India would be great. Yeah yeah poo in the loo, it's still great for that kind of game.
>>
>>320115046
>Unga Creed
>>
Japan, Egypt, and MAYBE wild west are the only locations left that anyone really wanted to see.
>>
>>320123250
I wanna see ancient Greece
>>
>>320123250
>>320123840
Japan
China
India
Tenochtitlan
Ancien Greece, Rome, Egypt

For fuck's sake, fuck you Ubisoft. I can already smell the next European game.
>>
>>320114794

>Hylian Creed
>on ps3

did whoever that made this even try?
>>
>>320114794
Does it matter that they are running out of setpieces?

They run out of ideas long ago.
>>
>>320114794
russian revolution next
>>
>>320115009
Maybe when ubisoft swallows their pride.
>>
File: ultra rare pepetta.jpg (178 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
ultra rare pepetta.jpg
178 KB, 600x595
>>320114794
The sad thing is that they dropped half of the ideas of the first game on the way.

They could still make something good out of it, but they need to make something other than a casual boring repepetitive street brawl simulator.
>>
>>320115169
>Damaged Animus servers with half-rendered and half-fractured environments

>Environments that fade into and out of multiple time periods and/or locations

>Player avatar is a representation of the animus user

That might be cool actually, and builds off of the Animus black-box thing from Revelations, making that title not quite so useless.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.