[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever played with a person who browses /v/? Maybe a regular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1370696931165.png (301 KB, 396x446) Image search: [Google]
1370696931165.png
301 KB, 396x446
Have you ever played with a person who browses /v/? Maybe a regular lurker, a namefag or a /v/ poster?

Is it true they just scream memes and unfunny shit the entire game?
>>
all of them do

then again anyone that types during a game does it too so...
sso..
so.........o

soo.
>>
Only the friendless autists that are likely to look for people to interact with here

There's a reason why they scared everyone else away
>>
Just don't fucking act like you post on /v/ outside of /v/ is this really that hard?
>>
>>320114568
I can't identify /v/ players in public games unless they're using a /v/ avatar or have a meme username. People from here only seem to turn into open shitposters when it's a private /v/ game.
>>
>>320114568
>Is it true they just scream memes and unfunny shit the entire game?
It's all they do on /v/, so i would expect them to be retarded enough to do it when playing games too
>>
>>320114568
they spout memes all the time and curse as if they're the same as when they shitpost as they are in game, they are also angry all the time and when you try to discuss anything that happens i nthe world they instantly go THOSE FUCKING DEGENERATES

that's my experience anyway, worse than redditors by far
>>
>>320114568
>Is it true they just scream memes and unfunny shit the entire game?
Do you? Why would anyone over the age of 12 think acting like a /v/ poster even in the presence of other /v/ posters would ever be a good idea?
>>
>>320114568

I do regularly, neither of us use any sort of memes in whatever situation
>>
I think I have a better view of game because I've never played a game where I've had to listen to people. The only multiplayer I've ever got into properly has been Warthunder, so it would probably just be Vladivostok Vulcan either way.
>>
The only /v/ idiot that i know irl is a 15yo that spends the mornings falseflagging with threads about "you bought a wiiu"
>>
Depends what game you're playing.
Transformice is just meme central for one.

I've also been talking to a /v/irgin in private for about a year and a half now and neither of us meme on eachother. At worst we'll talk about penises.
>>
Dirt Rally. He was a bro who taught me I was shit at the game and gave me the incentive to git gud.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.