[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw. >protip: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Find a flaw.

>protip: you can't
>>
>>320113632
>not available for pc
>>
It ended.
>>
It has got a re-release yet. I only played a snippet of it at a mates place, and I never owned a PS3 or 360. So I bought a PS4 this gen to play all the cool console weeb games and there is no backwards compatibility.

You can imagine my frustration. Why are consoles so limited?
>>
>>320113632
>muh drills
>>
Too edgy.
>>
>>320113790

There are some weeb games on PS Now. You can start a free trial then cancel it so you don't get charged
>>
>Axis Mundi STILL broken
>>
>>320113632
Poor camera and controls
>everything else was good to fantastic so it was manageable.
>>
>>320113632
>puzzle game

too easy
>>
>>320113896
>poor camera
kek
>poor controls

>left stick and a/x button

>poor
>>
Should have had new Catherine selfies during New Game+
>>
>>320114027
>not having an automatic rotating camera when the player character switches to the back of the platforms
>be 2015
>defend this bullshit

It is fine anon--it's a deeply flawed mediocre game but it is okay to have shit taste 8^))
>>
The story went incredibly full retard.
>>
>>320114204

That would have been a terrible idea.
>>
>>320114204
>>320114512
>can't into rotate camera
>too retarded to know which way to go

You're a bitch anon.
>>
Axis Mundi is bugged and can't be beaten singleplayer
>>
>>320114906
It's clearly working as intended.
That level is meant to be a bonding experience with your bf.
>>
The justification for Dumuzid liberating women from dead-beat men by splitting them up didn't explain why it was necessary for them to die. Protecting Population growth was also dumb. It would have been more neatly justified by punishing men for their sins? Which would have fallen in line with the themes so far.

Literally my only problem with the game outside of not being able to save at the start of stages and didn't impact my enjoyment in the slightest.
>>
>>320115338
>their sins
They weren't sinners UNTIL he sent his irresistible succubi sluts to seduce them. They were just indecisive of their marriage is all.
>>
>>320113632
The gameplay
>>
>>320113679
>not available for pc
It will be, very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRf1HkCf56s
>>
>>320115787
Too late. I've already watched a playthrough.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.