[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BITE OF '87 IS A RED HERRING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: five nights.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
five nights.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
Good theory videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWwtcs3S2pg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq_5QeCasA8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydQNUqZdGmc

>Phone guy says the animatronics will think you're a naked endoskeleton and try to stuff you into a suit
>There are naked endoskeletons in the back that they don't try to stuff into suits
>Phone guy says that the animatronics have facial recognition software that is hooked up to criminal databases
>You're still attacked even though you aren't a criminal

Phone guy confirmed for lying piece of shit?

Also

>Told it's a summer job yet you get your pay check in November
>Implying the phone guy isn't the killer and is sending you to die for him in hopes the spirits stop stalking him

Discuss

And no, it's not all a dream cause that would be majorly hacky writing.
>>
> meme games
>>
No.
>>
>>320104145

Can you fuck off? How often do you post this? Are you trying to make a meme? Is its a joke because its old news? I don't get it, what are you trying to accomplish posting this shit over and over again? This is coming from someone who actively partook in HE threads.
What ever, filtered.
>>
>>320104145
Fuck off, you autistic, eleven-year-old, Reddit-browsing, /vg/-using, shitposting asshole.
>>
>>320104145
so yeah, my headcanon human Toy Bonnie (Bonbon) is trans (girl->boy). Ever since the first leaked picture of him came out, I always felt that him being trans would be rather fitting and give some more diversity to the gang (and most of the fandom still can’t agree with Bonnie’s gender, so there).

In my human Five Nights at Freddy’s universe, Bonnie and Bonbon are twins, and Bonnie was very supportive of his sister being trans (also, because Bonnie is androgynous, but everyone mostly uses male pronouns for him), and most of Bonbon’s coworkers are supportive, with the exception of Chirp (Toy Chica) because I always imagined her being a bitch rather than the cutesy innocent girl everyone else sees her as. So yeah, just my headcanons
>>
>>320105516
I can't even tell if this is trolling or not. This is what /v/ has become. Kill me.
>>
File: 1449376665631.gif (1 MB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1449376665631.gif
1 MB, 184x141
>FNAF
>>
>>320104145
>Phone guy says the animatronics will think you're a naked endoskeleton and try to stuff you into a suit
>There are naked endoskeletons in the back that they don't try to stuff into suits

They're behind stage away from the eyes of the customer while the security office is in plain site, even has windows you can see into.

>Phone guy says that the animatronics have facial recognition software that is hooked up to criminal databases
>You're still attacked even though you aren't a criminal

You don't work a security job over night because your life is perfect.
>>
>>320104145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvpO8To1qFg
>>
>>320104145
Goddammit you guys are really fighting Undertale for the most autistic fanbase title even though this is a copypasta it still happened once
>>
>>320105516
>trans
I just couldn't stop reading eventhough I wanted to stop
Fuck this place
>>
>>320106245

>linking to Game Theory

What's high school like these days?
>>
>>320106565
Kinda shitty. Haven't been there in almost 2 decades, and apparently it got torn down. You?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.