[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you played Witch and the Hundred Knight? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1393335125139.jpg (525 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1393335125139.jpg
525 KB, 1920x1080
Have any of you played Witch and the Hundred Knight? I'm tempted to import Revival and I wanna know if it'll be good
>>
I'm waiting for the official english release just because I want the nendo that comes with the special edition
>>
>>320099491
It won't be an actual Nendo. Just a "figure" akin to the Fuuka one
>>
>>320099446
Just play the Japanese demo
>>
>>320099820
I don't have a PS4 yet
>>
>>320099446
No PC version = no sales.
>>
I played it. Surprisingly enjoyable. Only play on casual unless you want an extremely unpleasant time. I never beat it, to be honest. After 20 hours...Just watched the cutscenes online. From what I saw, Metallia had a thing going for Visco. If I even remembered the names...
>>
>>320099951
Yeah, she wanted the V. I thought the difficulty was fine all the way until the true final boss. I'll admit I had to switch to casual just for the second phase of the fight. Overall, I really loved the game OP but it's not for everyone. I actually think the game-play was fun but it can get a little too repetitive at times. The soundtrack is one of Tenpei Sato's best in my opinion. The feel and atmosphere of the game was really good; especially one of the last areas. Going to import a JP version of Revival probably within the next few months. It has the English subtitles and I'd rather not give more money to NISA.
>>
Pretty good. I'd say import the JP version to avoid possible NISA fuckery
>>
>>320099446
Nope.
I was going too, but since they never fixed gamebreaking bugs, I didnt bother.
>>
Yeah, I played it.
It was decent enough. The gameplay gets grindy and isn't deep enough to be really good, but the artwork and story makes up for it.

I don't regret buying and playing it, but I doubt I'll ever replay it.
>>
Fuck that sharp difficulty spike in the Bad Ending path
>>
The grind is fucking unreal if you go out of casual mode.

And I mean unreal.

I had fun, though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.