[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (1 MB, 784x1004) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 784x1004
Find a flaw
>>
was that Molly or Jane?

Molly
-Honesty and transparency will make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.

Jane
-Cure sometimes, treat often, comfort always
>>
>>320097523
Ditching a baby in a blizzard to prove a point is retarded
>>
She made me kill Kenny.
>>
>>320097523
fuckd a guy 3 secs after meeting him thats a red flag
>>
>>320097942
She was right tho

>>320098067
this
>>
>>320097523
glass-eating retarded
>>
>>320097523
Ditched a baby during a blizzard with zombies around just to prove herself right by forcing a man to feel extreme emotion for her fuck up in deciding to run. Shes doing this for herself, shes trying to prove she is always right, she enjoyed trying to kill Kenny, which makes her a liability for survival.
>>
>>320097523
She provoked Kenny into attacking her because he wouldn't let her walk all over him, endangering Kenny, Clem, herself, and the baby in the middle of a blizzard while in a herd.

If Kenny's crazy, then Jane is fucking batshit.
>>
>>320097523
She is a sociopath that lies to attempt murder and prove a point.

She is also fucking stupid and I hate her bitchy face.
>>
>>320097523
Deceiver, manipulative, slut, loner, deserter.

She says she'll change but you faggots forget to realize that people dont change.
>>
>>320098403
Oh come on, even if she ate glass that doesn't mean she's retard right?
>>
>>320097523
she's the arbitrary character that's all like "nah I prefer to be alone" and ends up fucking over the group because they're selfish.
don't cut yourself on that edge, bitch.
>>
>>320098564
Yeah, like you really need to provoke Kenny to get him to attack someone.
>>
>>320098679
>Valuing the ability to be self-reliant
>Bad
>>
>pass me the can, Duck
>accidentally [glassed him]
>>
>>320098741
Only that way she provoked him
>>
>>320098657
>people dont change.

Kenny went from a guy who constantly chickened out to a guy who'd beat the shit out of a crippled Russian kid for no reason.
>>
>>320097523
I hated Jane and Kenny to be honest. I wanted to stay with Luke.
>>
>>320098906
Did Arvo provoke him?

You get that the reason everyone tried to take off without Clem and Kenny was because they were fucking terrified of him, right?
>>
>>320098916
>for no reason.
Fucker tried to get everyone killed, fuck Arvo.
>>
>>320098993

Arvo snitches on you no matter how nice you try to be.
>>
File: 1449994450274.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449994450274.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>320097523
I know OP is baiting, but since there are actually people who think Jane was right:
>HEY CLUM LETS PRETEND THAT WE MURDERED THE CLOSEST THING THAT A GUY HAS TO A FAMILY
>HE'S HAD TO SUFFER LOSING HIS FAMILY BEFORE BUT I'M SURE THIS IS A GREAT PLAN CLAM
>SURELY HIM ATTACKING ME IN THESE CONDITIONS AND THEN GOING FOR THE KILL ONCE I TAKE MY KNIFE OUT AND START TRYING TO MURDER HIM MAKES YOU THINK THAT HE'S AN UNHINGED SOCIOPATH(HE'S NOT)
>HEY CLEM HELP ME I'M GETTING STABBED BY YOUR BEST FRIEND I TRIED TO KILL AND LIED TO ABOUT KILLING HIS BABY
>HEY CLEM I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INVOLVED, HELP GET INVOLVED I ONLY CARE ABOUT MYSELF
I stayed with Ken to the end, and if you didn't, you fell for the idiot's lies.
captcha was select all images with boats, kek
>>
>>320098993
>Did Arvo provoke him?
He got us in a fucking gunfight.
>>
>>320099129
That's great but Kenny doesn't know that, he wasn't even privy to that interaction, and he still beats the shit out of him despite everyone else in the cabin being disgusted by it.
>>
>>320099181
That isn't fucking provocation. If Kenny had beaten the shit out of him just after the gunfight that might make sense. But they'd decided to keep him alive, walked with him for like an entire day and then Kenny beat the shit out of him despite everyone else telling him not to.

Again, everyone tried to steal the car and ditch you because they were fucking terrified of him.
>>
>>320097523

Can anyone with a shred of dignity give me an honest answer why you would choose this horrible lying woman over Kenny?

You're free to be honest and say it has to do with alphamale phobia or to include that you were raised by a single mother in the reply.

Thank you.
>>
>>320097523
She opposed Kenny
>>
>>320099638
She's qt
Also I was raised by a single mother.
>>
>>320099638
Because Kenny was completely fucking insane and had become a monster by the end. He even says so himself in two of the endings.
>>
>>320099531
>then Kenny beat the shit out of him despite everyone else telling him not to.
So we should just forgive the guy for trying to get them killed?
The new people in season 2 were fucking retarded.
And he shoots Clem regardless so he's a fucking ass who deserves it.
>>
>>320099638
To be honest i learned i was a bad judge of character in this game i felt kenny was going too far when i fell for this womens ruse. I forgave her though cuz fuck all am i goin ta raise a baby on my own.
>>
>>320099796
>kenny uses his dying breath to comfort you, to tell you its okay, he was a bad guy anyways
>jane begs for your help and goes back on what she said because it suits her
Kenny>Jane, forever and always
>>
>>320098993
Arvo tried to break away from the group and leg it across the frozen lake, getting Luke and Bonnie killed
Seems like a little bit of provocation to me
>>
File: Janefags.png (1 MB, 1290x1346) Image search: [Google]
Janefags.png
1 MB, 1290x1346
>>
>>320099680
Fuck Kenny. Never liked him.
>>
>>320097523
shit 'game'
>>
>>320099862
>So we should just forgive the guy for trying to get them killed?

You don't have to forgive him. Just don't beat up a defenseless kid because you find it cathartic.

>He shoots Clem

Things that happen in the future.
>>
Did they make Jane look like Carol on purpose to appeal to Carolfags like me?
>>
>>320099796
People need to understand that Jane being a cunt doesn't change this fact. I've wanted to kill Kenny since season 1.
>>
>>320100010
>getting Bonnie Killed

How the fuck did you manage that?

>Seems like provocation to me

So how come no one else who survived wanted to do it?
>>
File: 1408799587022.gif (264 KB, 148x111) Image search: [Google]
1408799587022.gif
264 KB, 148x111
THE BABY

Both she and Kenny were pieces of shit in the end. Fuck anyone who chooses either of them.
>>
>>320099796
>Because Kenny was completely fucking insane
Seems to me Kenny was, 9 times out of 10, the only rational person in the group.
>>
>>320100004
Or maybe he had a moment of self-awareness for the first time in the damn season.
>>
>>320099890
>Kenny
>Racist

For a racist he sure was pretty good friends with Lee(if Lee tries to be friends with him)and Lee's adopted mixed race daughter.
>>
>>320100263
>HURR IM ACTING OFF PURE ADRENALINE FROM EVERY SITUATION THAT HAPPENS
>rational

Luke was the only rational one.
>>
>>320100198
>How the fuck did you manage that?
I didn't try and help Luke when he was on thin ice. I liked the guy, but I thought the safer options would be to let him help himself, otherwise the ice was more sure to break

However the cock-thirsty mole Bonny takes 'I don't want to endanger us both' as 'I don't want to endanger myself' and goes to help Luke. This breaks the ice and gets them both killed

>So how come no one else who survived wanted to do it?
Same reason they didn't want to do it in the first place - they're chickenshit retards who don't know what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>320100263
>I'm going to immediately rock the boat without any rational plan on the way to a compound I've never seen.

>I'm going to stay behind to smash in someone's skull as a hoard of zombies gets closer to the compound.

>I'm going to blame Clem for what happened to my girlfriend.

>I'm going to beat the shit out of this crippled kid because I'm angry.

>I'm going to try to kill this woman instead of getting her to show me where she lost the baby.

Incredibly rational.
>>
I hated Jane and Kenny was a fucking testosterone-OD'd looney-tune at the end. I shot Kenny because he had literally no evidence she was a "baby killer" - he just jumped to that conclusion for whatever stupid fucking Florida reason went through his head.

But holy shit, when I saw the baby in the car, I literally went on a 2 hour walk to calm down. BUT WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? GO ON MY OWN WITH A FUCKING BABY? I'M 11 YEARS OLD.

FUCK YOU, TELLTALE. I BET YOU GET OFF TO THIS SHIT.
>>
>>320100537
You honestly think someone is a chicken shit retard because they don't want to beat up a crippled teenager?
>>
>>320097523
TellTale

There's your flaw.
>>
>>320098067
YOU BASTARDS!
>>
>>320100692
>>320100564

Did you guys only play the last 15 minutes or what?

There was TONS, METRIC TONS of reasons why Kenny wouldn't hesitate to think that Jane got the child killed by mistake or intentionally to "prove a point".

She was a coldhearted bitch devoid of any responsibility, humility and respect and I'm glad that she's canon-dead. She was the ugly wounded stray cat that would sneak into your open window and eat all your food, shit in your sofa and tear out an eye of your domesticated cat that you've had for 13 years.
>>
>>320100847
Still better writers than Betheshit.
>>
>>320100909
Look, I'm not saying I liked her. I hated her. But, Kenny was a rabid dog, and he was too much of a risk. Period.

He's literally the dog in Episode 1
>>
>>320100564
>What, taken by armed men by a guy that the entire group said was a fucking madman? Better go along with it he might be nice lol
>I'm gonna give this the '1 out of 10' situation award
>I'm going to lash out at Clem for all of about 20 minutes, despite the fact that getting dragged into her situation did actually get my wife killed
>I'm going to beat this crippled kid because I am angry that he got between 2-3 people killed, then tried to run away from us and leave us stranded in fuck-knows-where
>I'm going to kill a woman who turned a fistfight over ditching a child in a blizzard + zombie hoard into a one-sided knifefight. A woman who is at the peak of her physical age, is armed, is experienced and hardy and is more than willing to have a person they know killed just to save her own skin
>>
>>320100917
What does Glitchesda have to do with this?
>>
>>320100909
Prior to the shit with the baby, I have no fucking clue how people got that from Jane.

She evidently had attachment issues which she basically explains to Clem stemmed from what happened to her sister and she was also uncomfortable with the idea of joining the group.

But she evidently cared about Clem at the very least. It was why she came back and helped save them during that gunfight.
>>
>>320097523
shes dead
>>
>>320101092

IT'S THE POST APOCALYPSE.

The world is mad. He has lost EVERYTHING dear to him because he used to be WEAK and unwilling to ACT UPON HIS OWN WILL.

Now he is the leader and he takes it upon himself to never be weak again.

AND IT WORKS, Clem is ALIVE. Unlike the rest of his family which he couldn't defend with his timid ways.
>>
File: 1449927780963.jpg (35 KB, 347x300) Image search: [Google]
1449927780963.jpg
35 KB, 347x300
>>320100847
>tfw GoT's ending was a shitty fucking sequel hook
>tfw Telltale will never be at the high quality level they were at with TWD S1 again
>>
>>320101169
He was shitting on Telltale. I can understand why someone might be frustrated about it in regards to its... Non gameplay. But at least it's written decently and engaging.
I was just bringing up Bethesda because FO4 is an "RPG" where you literally can't say no to anyone. Sure your decisions don't make that huge of a difference in Walking Dead but I still felt like I was making decisions rather than just saying yes to everyone in one of four tone of voices.
>>
>>320101176

She left the group for selfish reasons and used emotions as her weapon of choice, she tried turning everyone against everyone else and pulled on clementines heartstrings at any given chance.

That's just the raw blunt facts, the specifics and finer points of her horrible behavior doesn't paint a good picture for her either.

Besides the final disgrace and the "baby shit" she made, what did she actually DO for anyone in the story?

Tell me, beside reminding you of your single mother, what did she really DO for the group, for SURVIVAL ? Who is she ?

Sorry to break your mind.
>>
>>320101231
So what, you're just going to let your rage and suicidal depression justify your cruelty? That's a bigger hindrance to survival than a fucking loner bitch.

Look, I get where your coming from, and killing Kenny was the worst thing I've ever had to do in a video game, but it was the right choice. Kenny was dead from the get go. Whatever part of him we all loved WAS DEAD.
>>
>>320101147
>What, taken by armed men by a guy that the entire group said was a fucking madman?
Being uncomfortable and unsure is one thing. Pissing and screaming and being a headstrong 'tard when you have no clue about what you're getting in to? Not fucking rational. Sorry.

>I'm going to beat this crippled kid because I am angry.
Exactly

>I'm going to kill a woman who turned a fistfight over ditching a child in a blizzard + zombie hoard into a one-sided knifefight.
Read this again and tell me which part of it is supposed to be rational?

You aren't making the argument that he was consistently rational. You're saying that he was constantly emotional but that you could understand why he was emotional.
>>
>>320101176
>Prior to the shit with the baby, I have no fucking clue how people got that from Jane.
Around about the time she spat on the group at every chance she got alone with you, Kenny especially. Including the times where he himself is having some issues at having his (second) wife killed, right in front of him, the day before.

Or around about the third time she repeated that ditching the group and leaving them to their fate was the best option for the two of them. Or around about the time that she was distracting Kenny, who was currently trying to drive through both a blizzard and a zombie hoard, by stabbing him constantly where he is vulnerable.
>>
>>320097523
daily reminder if you killed kenny for this piece of shit you should kill yourself immediately
>>
she wan't carley or molly
>>
>>320097523
She's dead
>>
>>320101518
Daily reminder that Kenny is Old Yeller.
>>
>>320101418

Unless I missed some of your earlier posts, I don't see how cruelty is a hinderance for survival AT ALL. Especially not when you're pushed to the wall and have the weight of the world on your shoulder with two children to care for.

Please educate me if I misread what you wrote. In that case I apologize.
>>
>b-but kenny hurt my feelings

You janeshits are as blind as you are dumb
>>
>>320101393
>That's just the raw blunt facts

No, it's a one-sided overly emotional interpretation.

I also don't get why her leaving the group "for selfish reasons" is even an issue. She wasn't required to stay and they weren't exactly begging her to stay either. She can leave. That's on her.

>what did she actually DO for anyone in the story?

Helped Save Luke and Sarah from the caravan. Helped engineer the escape plan from the compound. Taught Clem a tonne of stuff about close combat with walkers. Shot someone who was trying to ruin their escape. Saved them during the firefight with the Russians. Probably more I'm forgetting.

>Sorry to break your mind.

Don't be pretentious.
>>
>>320101830
Wow you're a clever one, now do the same "who saved who" with Kenny.
>>
>>320101976
A good guy gone bad is still a bad guy.
>>
>>320101460
>Around about the time she spat on the group at every chance she got alone with you.

She said they were unreliable and would eventually get Clem killed and said that being self-reliant was massively important. Given some of the ways the story can end, this isn't exactly bad advice.
>>
File: Sniper did nothing wrong.png (192 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Sniper did nothing wrong.png
192 KB, 1366x768
She left a baby in a freezing car
She instigated a fight for no reason with a man who has made it clear several times he and the people he cares about are not to be fucked with
She fucked Luke while they were supposed to be on guard duty
She brought a knife into a fistfight, escalating it to a life-or-death situation
She chose not to reveal a tidbit of information that would have ended the fight with zero casualties
She shot a dude in the dick
She's dead as fuck
>>
>>320101690
The whole narrative of this game argues the importance of group cohesion to survive. Kenny became a headstrong dick towards the end; if you didn't go with him, you were fucked.

He was the same (to a lesser extent) in Season 1. If you were in a group with him, and you weren't a select 2 or 3 people, he didn't fucking care about you. At all. Season 1 Episode 2 is proof of that. He's loyal and all, but he's unnecessarily vindictive and destructive towards those who disagree with him.

Then, in Season 2, he fucking loses it - all of his bad traits are squared tenfold.

How is sticking with a mentally-unstable, violently aggressive person good for survival? If the slightest thing went wrong, he jumped to the most catastrophic conclusion. Always.

Again, I hate Jane, but I'd take her over that. Better than being on your own at 11 with a fucking baby.
>>
>>320102045
Yeah if it wasn't for that advice I probably would have gone after Sarah when the observation deck fell on her. Even tho I hated that cunt.
>>
>>320098916
Arvo's a little shit and i'd stab him if i'd get the chance.
>>
>>320097523
>HEY CLEM I GOT ANOTHER FUCKING PERSON IN OUR BARELY SURVIVING GROUP KILLED ARENT I A HERO??
Just a retarded Molly.
>>
>>320101976
For Kenny? Well, he did take that beating from Carver to keep Clem out of trouble.

After that I'm sort of drawing a blank.
>>
>>320102070
>She brought a knife
Yeah, for defensive purposes. Kenny could've backed the fuck down and maybe realize he didn't have a shred of evidence that she killed the baby. His actions are his own.
>>
>>320102192
Kenny is responsible for deaths in Season 2 than Jane.
>>
>>320098916
>for no reason
DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>320102116
>He was the same (to a lesser extent) in Season 1. If you were in a group with him, and you weren't a select 2 or 3 people, he didn't fucking care about you. At all. Season 1 Episode 2 is proof of that. He's loyal and all, but he's unnecessarily vindictive and destructive towards those who disagree with him.

Except that's wrong
I disagreed with Kenny on letting Ben die, on the vote to let Ben stay in the group, and on the boat plan, and he was still a bro to the end.

>>320102235
Yeah, he should have just backed down after he got his stomach sliced open.

>>320102245
True, mostly because Kenny killed antagonists like Carver and the Ruskie faggots and Jane ran away like a pussy anytime anything happened.
>>
>>320102235
>evidence that she killed the baby
She didn't have it with her, which means it's either dead or dying in a blizzard.
>>
>>320102474
Doesn't mean it's her fault
>>
>>320102449
Kenny got Alvin killed for nothing.
>>
>>320102235

>Admitting that Jane set Kenny up in a do-or-die scenario

>Admitting that Jane knew that Kenny would attack her if she lied about killing the baby

>Still giving Jane the moral high-ground, even though she left Kenny with no other "out" than jumping on the knife, or leaving Clem with a (supposed) babykiller.

I'm a skinnyfat, underweight loser, even I would have bit Jane's throat out with my teeth rather than have her lead Clementine into damnation
>>
>>320102070
>She shot a dude in the dick

Guy was about to get them all killed if not kill them himself. She shoots him so he's disarmed and screams. Draws in the walkers, the group escapes.

Seems kinda smart to me.
>>
File: pis-600x600.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pis-600x600.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
The only people that don't like Kenny are people that were unlucky enough not to bro up with him from the beginning and stick with him till the end.
If you're loyal to him he's loyal to you, and if not he's a cunt.

Why is it Jane vs Kenny anyway? Kenny vs Luke would've been way more interesting, as Luke wasn't a total cunt.
>>
>>320102580
Also Troy was a fag
>>
>>320102449
LOL WHO IS HERSHEL'S SON
>>
>>320102245
I'm not saying she killed more I'm saying the group was barely anything and what was left of it didn't need her shitty drama.
>>
>>320102234

Ironic shitposting is the best.

Ignored.
>>
>>320102521
>comes inside from a blizzard without the baby
>won't talk about what happened to it
Obviously not her fault, she dindu nuffin
>>
>>320102595
Cause Luke was written to die like a bitch. Least he got his dick wet before he died.
>>
File: don't shoot a guy in the dick.jpg (77 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
don't shoot a guy in the dick.jpg
77 KB, 960x540
>>320102580
Yeah but you don't shoot people in the dick dude, that shit isn't cool.
>>
>>320102651
I don't think you understand what any of those words mean.

Seriously, what else did he do for the group's survival?
>>
>>320102750
I think he was saying that Carver wouldn't have beaten Clem
Which is true.
>>
>>320102632
>Kenny is responsible for deaths in Season 2 than Jane.

Did you even read the post I replied to?
Reading must be hard for janefags
>>
>>320102689
It's like there are Walkers in an environment where you can barely see! Wow!
>>
>>320102793
Oh, I doubt it too. Hence why I said "keep her out of trouble" instead of "gotten the shit kicked out of her."
>>
>>320102846
I know, and she just left a baby outside in the dangerous zombie blizzard to prove a point!
She is SO much better than Kenny.
>>
Only moralfags think Kenny was bad and hate him for it
He's like the only fucking character in season 2 who isn't a blank slate

People are complex, Kenny was human, to dislike him is to be a child
He did bad he did good
Good character

Oh and the whole batray from everyone in season 2 was so retarded
Honestly
Why?
I wasn't even surpised, I was just numb for it
Came out out no where, and for what reason?
They're gonna leave with some russian that tried to kill them
Okay?
Why leave Clem?

Jane, or whatever her name is also terrible
We had no time to meet her better I guess

Overall, the only redeem thing about season 2 is that Clems new model looks a lot more fuckable
>>
>>320097523
Found one! Grass clipping through the fence in the middle left.
>>
>>320102842
Do you even know which of those three people you replied to I am? Duck-tier retardation.
>>
>>320102938
>Why leave Clem?

Because if they told her she'd try to bring Kenny along who was the person they were trying to get away from.
>>
>>320102925
YEAH BUT THAT'S AFTER THE FACT OF THE FIGHT. YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S A SETUP UNTIL AFTER THE POINT OF NO RETURN. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT ONCE THE FIGHT STARTS.
>>
>>320102692
but ALL the buildup was for a showdown between Kenny and Luke. It would've been a far tougher decision.

why build luke up as the character you would have to choose over kenny, only to kill him and replace him with a character that you have less history with, is less interesting and much easier to allow kenny to stab?

watching kenny stab luke would've been brutal.
>>
>>320102972
>B-but I wasn't talking about that!
Sure buddy
>>
>>320103053

>YEAH BUT THAT'S AFTER THE FACT OF THE FIGHT. YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S A SETUP UNTIL AFTER THE POINT OF NO RETURN. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT ONCE THE FIGHT STARTS.

Kenny doesn't know that. In fact, neither does the player.

Kenny just knows that this deranged woman has put one of "his" children into danger.

Queue your reaction.
>>
Season 1 was great
Lee is the best written black man character I've ever seen in any media
The themes of the game were great too
Such a great game

Season 2 is a cash-in
It sucks
It's shit
Why people even talk about it is beyond me
>>
>>320103287
Lee Everett for Smash when?
>>
>>320103175
I just stated that neither the player nor Kenny know that. My point is that his actions were his own. He decided to try and kill her. He could've not leapt to violence, but that was his choice.
>>
>>320103306
lol your name is squigles lol
>>
>>320103371
And on the same side of that coin, she could've not escalated to life or death by drawing a knife.
>>
>>320103371
No, there was only violence or giving Clem to the deranged woman.

Of course, Jane KNEW this (from player perspective) and manipulated Kenny into going into a rigged fight.

She knew Kenny would fight, she put him in an impossible situation and was ready with a KNIFE.

Where's the nuisances ? I agree, perhaps there's is more to Jane than this baby bullshit, but the baby bullshit is very black and white.
>>
>>320103495
Are you seriously trying to say that Kenny wouldn't have tried to kill her regardless?
>>
>>320103495
Fair enough. I think she did that because she had a hunch of what was coming (defensive measure), but I see what you're saying.
>>
>>320103686
Kenny probably would've stopped after she was unconscious and had her face was irreparably mangled
>>
>>320103686
Yes. Kenny wouldn't have tried to kill Jane if she didn't pull off her manipulative "I've killed the only thing you care about, oh just kidding :))" bitchlike behaviour.
>>
>>320103701

She knew exactly how Kenny would react, and she used it against him like any other dime-a-dozen bitch would.

Manipulative cunt, dangerous.
>>
>>320103820
He didn't know it was a ruse. He didn't know for a fact she murdered the baby I.E. dropping the baby in the snow or throwing him into a hoard of Walkers. She just as easily could've had the baby snatched from her hands in a desperate situation.

The point being: Kenny let his emotions get the best of him, and she proved herself right.
>>
>>320103816
Yeah, because when you're so angry than you're trying to cause irreparable damage, it's always easy to lay off and stop yourself from killing someone.

>>320103820
Read what you're replying to. We're specifically talking about Jane drawing a knife.
>>
>>320104197
Name ONE single time that Kenny killed somebody wrongfully.
>>
>>320104102

Exactly, he didn't know it was a ruse.

For him it was reality.

Crazy deranged woman ran off with "his" child.

Do note, this is all under the expectation out of Kennys viewpoint. PLAYER viewpoint know that Jane was egging kenny on so that he would be forced to attack her.
>>
>>320104307
Larry.
>>
>>320103908
I find it continually funny that none of you consider the fact that it was that easy to make Kenny completely lose his shit as a flaw in his character.

If it was me and I was so intent on looking after this baby, my first reaction would be, at worst "where? fucking where? get the fuck out there and show me where you lost the fucking baby!"

Until I was sure the baby was dead, I'd be way more preoccupied with the possibility it might still be alive than attacking someone I suspect might have killed it on purpose.
>>
>>320104197

Sure, I'm just painting the full picture here while you're squabbling about semantics.

It's easy for me to do so because I'm not defending Jane.
>>
>>320104418
>wrongfully
>larry
>>
>>320104307
Carver.

Guy was a cunt, obviously, but he was going to die anyway. Kenny literally just did that for fun.
>>
>>320104432

Oh, so it was easy for him to lose his shit . . .

Let's say he killed Jane right there and then, he lost his shit (OH THE TERROR) and he broke janes neck before she would even reach for her knife.

Then he takes Clem and finds AJ and moves on to the promised city.

. . . What's the big loss here? He killed a crazy woman that forcefully made him "lose" it.

And no, making a man "lose it" with the implication that A CHILD IS DEAD is not something small.

"HE THOUGHT THE KID WAS DEAD, HAHAHA HE LOSES IT SO EASILY" - You
>>
>>320104448
Making a distinction between Jane drawing a knife during a fight and Jane losing the baby isn't a "semantic argument." It's literally two different parts of a situation.

Don't use words if you don't know what they mean.
>>
>>320097523
dyke hair.
>>
>>320104632
So she would have just walked into the encounter with her knife drawn ?

Give her some credit, she's good at what she does. Manipulating people.
>>
>>320104572
I honestly don't know what your point is here. You're jumping all over the place.
>>
>>320104693
For fuck's sake, read the conversations you're responding to.
>>
>>320104757
You're saying that Kenny losing his shit over the implication of baby being DEAD is a weakness.

Kenny losing his shit over THE ONLY THING HE CARES ABOUT is not a weakness.

Making Kenny lose his shit over baby dying is not very ethical and doesn't bode well for Jane.

>>320104809
copout
>>
>>320097523
Unstable. Liability.
>>
>>320104891
>Kenny losing his shit over THE ONLY THING HE CARES ABOUT is not a weakness.

No, I'm saying that his actions show a greater concern for violence than they do the welfare of the child. He isn't even interested in confirming the truth before freaking out. The ironic thing being, if he had done that, he'd have found the baby and Jane would have looked like a fucking idiot.

>copout

It really isn't. You just jumped in to the middle of a conversation and showed that you had no idea what was being discussed. Try not to do that. It's irritating.
>>
>>320105092

>Jane would have looked like a fucking idiot.

Greater things are stake in this setting rather than a scolding.

At this point Jane has already shown herself very untrustworthy, it isn't exactly a "OH YOU" family-time moment.

And lo and behold, Kenny was right after all, because she WAS intentionally setting up a fight.
>>
>>320105218
>shown herself to be very untrustworthy

The stuff she'd done that Kenny was aware of was fuck someone whilst she was supposed to be on watch, briefly leave the group and get in to a pretty vicious argument with him in the car. None of these things should lead him to believe "this person would kill a baby because reasons."

>And lo and behold, Kenny was right after all, because she WAS intentionally setting up a fight.

No, he was wrong. She didn't kill the baby. She was provoking him. If he'd known that he wouldn't have attacked her and would have gone to get the fucking baby.
>>
>>320105649

There, we finally finished running in circles.

>She was provoking him
Yes.

She knew exactly what she was doing. She got the result she wanted and almost managed to kill Kenny but he overpowered her.
Why did she risk all of that just to prove a point?

Thanks the for conversation.
>>
>>320105791
Y'know, I get the distinct feeling that I could be saying anything and you'd still be writing the exact same replies.

You are one long non-sequitur.
>>
>>320105972
You wrote. "She didn't kill the baby. She was provoking him."

Word for word.

She was provoking Kenny. Just as you say.

Provoking means expecting a reaction.

She got the reaction she wanted for her own deranged reasons.

She's a bad person for provoking such a dire situation that she had FULL CONTROL over.

She had all the cards in her hand, she dealt poorly, bluffed, got called on it. Payed for it.

Where's the confusion ?

We're agreeing.
>>
>>320100237
the worst Ken did was be an arse over a little snuggle that Jane did, otherwise he worked and did everything he was told or was planned within the group, he wasn't happy about it, he wasn't nice, jane on the other hand.
>>
>>320101319
It's cause lead writer Sean Vannaman left right after TWD S1 finished and they immediately began work on S2.

He said he didn't want to be stuck writing zombie games the rest of his career.
>>
XWING PILOT IS THE VILLIAN
[Also Jane is a huge cunt that backed Kenny into a corner and forced him to lunge]
>>
Jane was the idiot who provoked the unstable psycho but kenny was, in the end, an unstable psycho.

Fuck them both. I totally killed kenny then went with jane because a retard who endangered a baby to prove a point is better backup then nothing, until Clem automatically forgave her. I went back, let her die then killed kenny after that.
>>
>>320097523
>janefags

Human scum.
>>
>>320106986

Hope you die for killing Kenny.
>>
File: living the dream.jpg (71 KB, 565x751) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.jpg
71 KB, 565x751
>"Leave that autistic girl to die if she can't save herself"
>"Also let my sister die because she couldn't save herself"
>"Hold up little girl, I am going to make this guy as mad as possible while he's driving on an icy road just to show you how unstable he his."
>"Don't interfere"
>Gets her shit wrecked by an unarmed, blind, heart broken, old man who received a life threatening skull fracture only days prior, while she's armed with a knife and is in near-perfect health
>"HELP ME 11 YEAR OLD GIRL"

Too dumb to live desu
>>
>>320097523
Is a cunt.
>>
Anyone else bumping this thread in hopes that Jane-tards will start crying some more about their manipulative mother figure ?
>>
>>320108429
>meanwhile kennyfags cry themselves to sleep on a boat

enjoy your abusive father figure
>>
>>320108429
"Hey let my stab you, ow why are you fighting back you psychopath?"
>>
>>320097523
didnt go lesbian with clem
>>
>>320097523
janefags dont always make sense
>>
Daily reminder that Tales from the Borderlands is pretty great even if you didn't play any Borderlands game before.
>>
>>320108729
Reminder that she initally put the knife away and told kenny to stay away
>>
>Janefags

Literally the scum of the earth

I do not know and don't want to know what goes in the mind of people that chose her over Kenny.

Think about Clem and forget about those two for a minute.

How will Clem turn out if she was under the care of either or?

If Jane then Clem will become Jane 2.0 with possibly a worse attitude

If Kenny then she will become a trustworthy and caring Clem that still holds the good parts of Humanity over the apocalyptic world that became of Earth.

Janefags, when will they learn?
>>
>>320099321
Yeah, he doesn't know that. Aryo just brought out the AK-47 ruskies and we can trust him, rite. No one understands the Walking Dead it seems, fucking Telltale players.
>>
>>320109063
Couldn't do it. The stench of the rest of the series puts me off.
>>
>Kennyfags
It's hilarious how in denial they are. Likely as screwed up as he was.

Emphasis on "was" cuz I fucking killed him, bitches!

kekekekekekek
>>
>>320112898
Yeah, cause Jane is much better? Kenny got history with Clem, he is a bit nuts but he loves her as his own kid.
>>
>>320099638
It's the funnnest choooice. Kenny isn't alpha, he's just boring. She's batshit crazy but at least it'll be fun.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.