[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"So, how did you know it wasn't the real one?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: GOTEM.png (668 KB, 1364x1777) Image search: [Google]
GOTEM.png
668 KB, 1364x1777
"So, how did you know it wasn't the real one?"

"Because you just told me, fox boy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgOHUj68-CA
>>
File: tails OOOOOOO.png (410 KB, 589x615) Image search: [Google]
tails OOOOOOO.png
410 KB, 589x615
>>320095673
>>
OOPH, NOW YOU'VE MADE ME MAD.
>>
File: 1434472602112.jpg (106 KB, 664x501) Image search: [Google]
1434472602112.jpg
106 KB, 664x501
>>320095673
>Those parts where the beat picks up
>>
TAAAIIIIILS!!!
>>
this game was great
>>
>>320096145
nah, this game was shit, but I can still pick it up and enjoy myself with it even though I know it's bad
>>
MASTER PLAN
>>
>>320096291
I
AM
THE
E G G M A N
G
G
M
A
N
>>
LONG TIME NO SEE
>>
>>320095673
DOES ANYONE REALIZE EGGMAN PLAYED THOSE NIGGAS SO FUCKING HARD THAT HE MANAGED TO:

SEND TAILS INTO A COMATOSE STATE BECAUSE OF HIS UTTER LACK OF COMMON SENSE

GET THE FINAL EMERALD

AND JETTISON HIS ARCH RIVAL INTO SPACE TO DIE A TERRIBLE DEATH

ALL IN ABOUT 30 SECONDS?
>>
File: amy noes.png (80 KB, 263x232) Image search: [Google]
amy noes.png
80 KB, 263x232
>>320095673
SONIC!
>>
>>320095673
This will forever prove, in terms of intelligence Robotnik beats Tails every single day of the week.
>>
>>320096714
I still think his playing Possum act in the beginning of Unleashed was cooler.
>>
>playing sonic
Nice autism.

The only good game Sanic Team's ever made was PSO.
>>
>>320095673
Too good for the Sonic franchise
>>
File: 1323446200681.jpg (152 KB, 538x569) Image search: [Google]
1323446200681.jpg
152 KB, 538x569
>>320098815
>getting mad and shitposting because of a perfectly benign OP
That's a pretty autistic reply anon
>>
Who canonically won in SA2?

I always thought Dark Team won because the true story starts with robotnik in the same room he appears at the end of the dark ending but most stuff since SA2 seems to indicate Sonic at least beat Shadow
>>
>>320095673
I'll show you how powerful my cycloFIRE POWER LASERne is
>>
>>320099189
Neither won. They left it pretty ambiguous in both endings. Knuckles got his emeroods, Eggman sneaks away with the last emerald even if he loses, the only thing that's not entirely clear is sonic vs shadow
>>
>>320099189
They teamed up to save the Earth
Mankind won
>>
>>320099189
Dark did but the canon wouldn't do what Eggman wanted it to do because Chuckles Neutralized it with the Master Emerald or some shit.
>>
>>320095673
SA2 has a good OST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ly0hF4h27k
>>
Sonic was actually better when it had overly dramatic plotlines instead of the saturday morning cartoon shit
>>
>>320099642
Akchually, [spoilers]the final emerald activates a mechanism that awakens the biolizard and then sets the ARK to crash into the earth, which was set up by Gerald Robotnik so he could get his revenge. [/spoilers]
>>
>>320099189
SEGA fucked with the continuity cause Shadow wasn't supposed to come back after SA2 and 'hurr durr main character must always win'.

With that said, I believe it was somewhat a draw. Tails defeated Eggman, but he sneaked off with the real 7th Chaos Emerald, leading to the final cutscene in the Dark Story.

Regarding Sonic and Shadow... I have no idea. The game doesn't show an end result like the previous character battles (all stalemates except for the final Tails vs. Eggman fight). Upon defeating the opponent, the game just shows the end cutscene. So maybe Sonic won in the end, maybe he didn't, I actually haven't a clue
>>
>>320095673
>pingas pingas pingas
pingas pingas pingas pingas
>>
>>320096714

What is robotnik's plan?

turn animals into robots? why? why does he have to turn everything into robots? why has he not turned himself into a robot?

Wouldn't be more ethical and reasonable to just build robot animals? That way sonic wouldn't be pissed, robotnik would just be some crazy dude surrounded by robot animals
>>
>>320101337

>What is robotnik's plan?

World domination and building deadly theme parks.

>Wouldn't be more ethical and reasonable to just build robot animals?

Badniks run off of the animals inside them.
>>
Am I the only one who really fucking likes Sa2's story? It's poorly told but like on paper it's great. It'd be amazing too if it was it's own IP and didn't have sonic characters running around in it which sorta makes the whole think ridiculous.

>>320099189
Actually, both Hero and Dark side endings can be canon: Dark happens first, then the "warning" showing up is actually sonic riding the barrel of the laser in Hero's side story, before Final story starts.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.