[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true? Only 60% of players have beaten the first boss of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
Is it true? Only 60% of players have beaten the first boss of bloodborne?
>>
He's not the first boss.
>>
That's the second boss anon
>>
I found Gascogne easier than cleric beast because I'm better at parrying than I am at dodging
>>
>>320093331
>>320093336
IS IT TRUE THOUGH?
>>
>>320093331
>>320093336
You don't even need to fight the Cleric Beast, so Gaskwan could be considered as such.
>>
>>320093787
Don't you need it to level up?

I found on my first time the gravestones being the hardest part, especially after he transformed.
>>
>>320094043
No just entering the fight gets you 1 insight but so does the madmans mask in the sewer
>>
>>320094043
there's 2 or 3 madman's knowledge in the first area. you dont need to encounter a boss to level up
>>
>>320094043
You need at least 1 insight to level up. You get that by discovering any boss or some other things. So you can completely skip the Cleric Beast.
>>
Can you even parry this fucker in his beast mode?
He's too fast
>>
>brother loves soul's games
>get's completely shit on in the first level
>loses his motivation

don't be a faggot jake, play the fucking game
>>
Sounds about right. Most people who start playing games stop playing them before they beat the first milestone/boss because they get bored or decide that they don't like the game.
>>
First time I fought him he glitched behind the fog gate. Could hit him, he couldnt hit me.
>>
You can just summon a max leveled fucker to beat any boss for you.

The game doesn't impose much of a challenge.
>>
File: fat-cat.jpg (17 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
fat-cat.jpg
17 KB, 400x336
>>320093239
I wonder what percentage of players were able to kill the werewolf in the clinic without dying first.
>>
>>320095893
I thought coop players had to be within the same level range as you?
>>
>>320095893
Why do you feel the need to lie?
>>
>>320093239
fuck, I just bought the game yesterday and am now stuck with him. how do I beat this asshole?
>>
>>320095896
What happens if you kill it?
Do you just go to the dream from the next thing that kills you?
>>
>>320096170
Parry
>>
File: 1434861569653.gif (3 MB, 520x292) Image search: [Google]
1434861569653.gif
3 MB, 520x292
>>320095896
You can't. His health stops going down after a certain point. Trust me.
>>
After I beat this guy I wandered to the tower with the guy and gun. I know this is a good game but I don't want to put any effort into getting further as it was all the enjoyment I needed
>>
>>320096232
You can fish for the visceral and kill it in one shot.
>>
>>320096232
>>320096232
>get behind it
>hold r2
>stunned
>visceral
Ded
>>
>>320096232
>>320096179
He can be killed, but then you have to wander the streets of Yharnam without a weapon until you reach the first lamp post (which isn't too far). You don't get anything for it, which is a shame; would have been a great gold trophy to beat Gascogne without dying once. I'm actually disappointed the trophies are just simple "you beat this guy!" awards instead of some interesting challenge.
>>
>>320093239

Why is it that Souls/Bloodborne fans have this obnoxious tendency to praise/highlight the "difficulty" of these games but to also at the same time say that difficulty isn't what matters in these games whenever you show them that these games actually aren't difficult?

Here's how a typical conversation goes:

>Souls/BB fag: "Wow, look at how hard this Souls/BB game is! Only so-and-so percentage of people have actually beaten the first boss!"

>Skeptic: "Well, that doesn't mean the games are hard. It means that a significant percentage of the players are braindead casuals. The games themselves aren't that hard or unforgiving. Nearly every boss has an exploit system built in by the devs that allow even shitty players to beat them. Like you could steamroll the first two phases of Gascoigne by hitting him from the other side of gravestones, since his AI pathfinding is so bad that he'll often get stuck behind gravestones for long periods of time. You could also just cheese the werewolf phase with either Molotov Cocktails or through the use of the Tiny Music Box to keep him incapacitated while he's in his werewolf form. You can also use the central obstacle and circle around it to cheese him slowly to death, because he can't break that big thing in the center. Or, you can also summon someone, and chances are he'll take much of the weight of the fight off your shoulers. So it's not really all that hard."

>Souls/BB fag: "W-W-Well, Souls games aren't about difficulty. They're about atmosphere! T-They're about level design! They're a-a-a-bout the fun combat! W-W-Why are you focusing on difficulty?"
>>
File: Gascone.png (16 KB, 856x80) Image search: [Google]
Gascone.png
16 KB, 856x80
>>320093239
No
>>
>>320097013
psnp is opt-in. Still 80% is pretty bad
>>
>>320096820
take your pasta someplace else.
>>
>>320097150
Not a pasta. I just made it. Find me another instance in the past where I've used it. I'm waiting.
>>
>>320096820
I agree. For every super helpful souls fan that will bend over backwards to help someone there's like 100 troll faggots just like every niche fandom.
>>
File: 1449807828445.png (1 MB, 1203x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449807828445.png
1 MB, 1203x1600
>>
>>320097013
Its opt-in.

Considering that only the hardcore fangays opt in to that shit, and only 80% beat gascan, its pretty fucking sad.

He is easier than cleric beast IMO.
>>
>>320097115
How is it bad?

A lot of people decide on whether they enjoy a game or not in the first half hour. If someone doesn't enjoy a game and drop it, what's wrong with it? What exactly do you expect them to do? Force themselves to play it for the sake of some stranger on an anonymous imageboard? Are you gonna force me to finish that piece of shit Inquisition too now?

80% is a good number.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.