[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Story boils down to gay people and scientist with no ethics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 3fags and a not so smart guy.jpg (137 KB, 1280x564) Image search: [Google]
3fags and a not so smart guy.jpg
137 KB, 1280x564
>Story boils down to gay people and scientist with no ethics ruin everything.

Well that was interesting.
>>
File: redangle.png (635 KB, 711x900) Image search: [Google]
redangle.png
635 KB, 711x900
>>320088904
Technically speaking, they wouldn't have ruined everything had Sybil not bungled up Red's Transistor-ing by giving the rest of the Camerata the wrong info.

So it's more accurately summed up as "gay gal gets the rest of her terrorist buddies to accidentally delete system34."
>>
>>320088904
*yawn*
>>
>humming simulator
>>
So was Cloudbank literally just that? Some sort of database or server? Hence the process and ever-changing architecture? And if so, what would that make The Country?
>>
>>320090561
No the grand master of pretty boy butt fucking was all to happy to use people as tools in the creation of his perfect utopia.
>>
Transistor was neat.

I wish I could have a game where there are cute lesbians who don't fuck everything up, though.
>>
I genuinely think Royce has a sexier voice than Rucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DviyuGNeWc
>>
>>320091351
The country is used to describe both death and a reality outside of cloudbank.
>>
>>320091351
This is what people came up with.

>Final boss stage is the real world the sky is all fucked up it looks like a giant server farm and it has people in pods all over
>Cloudbank is full digital
>Ending is inside the sword.

Think of the arc from Soma but you actually transfer.
>>
>>320092429 >death = going outside

They fucked up Earth real bad didn't they?
>>
I'm pretty sure the reason Royce bothered to help at all was solely because of the petition that was going around to build a bridge connecting the rest of Cloudbank to Fairview (Where he lived). It was one of the few places largely untouched by the process which is why he liked it, and suddenly there was this risk of tons of tourism and thus more change. So he decided to help the rest of the Camerata

I think, anyway
>>
>>320092107
>lesbians somehow going against their own genetic programming
>>
>>320092379
he sounds autistic
>>
>>320094395
Hes an introverted weirdo scientist.
>>
File: 1434537152095.jpg (81 KB, 1116x589) Image search: [Google]
1434537152095.jpg
81 KB, 1116x589
>>320092379
>he says Sword guy's line from the beginning on NG+

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.