[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cloud is talked about for 4 minutes. His limit break charges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ssbfinalpresentsionleak.png (325 KB, 1365x728) Image search: [Google]
ssbfinalpresentsionleak.png
325 KB, 1365x728
Cloud is talked about for 4 minutes. His limit break charges over time. When it finally charges all the way, press the down special button to go very powerful for 10 seconds.

After that, Sakurai shows the next clip: Mii costume Wave 5 trailer. Includes:

Picross Mario Outfit & Hat (Brawler)
WarioWare Wario Outfit & Hat (Brawler)
Xananab Costume (Brawler)
Samurai Goro & Hat (Swordfighter)
Shulk Costume & Wig (Swordfighter)
Minecraft Steve Body & Head (Swordfighter)
Dr. Willy Outfit and Wig (Gunner)
Dr. Eggman Outfit and Goggles (Gunner)
Pilotwings Guy Outfit and Helmet (Gunner)

After that, they show a fan favorite. Snake returns to forces! He's the same, but they added extra stuff on his body. He is brown, and not blue anymore. He will be available after the broadcast finishes. Comes with a stage from Metal Gear Solid 2.

Next, the last announcement. The one and only ballot winner. King K. Rool goes krazy! The trailer starts out with DK and Diddy killing the K. Rool Mii costume. Then text appears on the screen saying "The End?" Then K. Rool shoots DK and Diddy with his blunderbuss. After that is gameplay montage of his moves. He will $6 alone, and $7 if you buy him on both systems. He comes with a pirate outfit from DKC2.

Sakurai says Smash DLC is over, thanks us all, and the ballot will be used for future installments as well.

My source has been right in the past. They predicted everything about the last Nintendo Direct, and E3 2015.
>>
did you miss the big thread this morning that confirmed paper mario and wolf?
>>
>>320084591
>(first draft)

>>320084735
believing that garbage
>>
Everyone notice the tab name.

Fuck yourself OP.
>>
>K. Rool
hey bud, time for your medicine
>>
>>320084735
>Confirmed

Eh it looked convincing and I'd be hype for the adventure mode that also got "leaked" but the last time any of this shit was real was the Roy/Ryu leak and that actually showed footage. Other than that the ESRB leak was the last big one
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2848x2136
No, fuck you. I'm posting silly images of dogs to spite your lies.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 915x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 915x550
>>320084591
Quality leaks OP
>>
>When it finally charges all the way, press the down special button to go very powerful for 10 seconds.

It's very obvious from the trailer that it only works for one move.
>>
>>320084591
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>320084591
You forgot the chocobo custumes faggott.
they will show it and the balliot winners.
prepare to see Miku hatsune
>>
Hi OP her. Iw ould like to announce that the treehouse s my ource. Cant't type, pone stick
>>
>Picross Mario Outfit

Fake, no one cares about Mario Picross.

;_;
>>
>Xananab
Wew
I didn't even realize people remember let alone played that game.
And if anything it should be a Funky or Lanky costume.
>>
>>320084591
>Implying they upload 'first drafts' to Youtube
>It's already confirmed by trailer Cloud's Limits grant you a one off strong attack just like in FF7
>Implying Minecraft is getting in the game in any way, shape or form
>Dr. Willy
>>320084735
Confirmed fake in the same thread it was posted in
>>
File: princess kenny.png (268 KB, 350x484) Image search: [Google]
princess kenny.png
268 KB, 350x484
Sorry, OP. Sorry, everyone.

Here's the TRUE, REAL new character, along with a link to one of their stage songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAz5Pf8dsXo
>>
>>320084591
>WarioWare Wario Outfit & Hat (Brawler)
>Not Ashley costume to shut people up

I doubt it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.