[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It'sa me! The last Sm4sh character! W-why do you all look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: finalsmash.png (146 KB, 656x381) Image search: [Google]
finalsmash.png
146 KB, 656x381
It'sa me! The last Sm4sh character!

W-why do you all look so upset...? Didn't you expect a Mario character in a Nintendo game?
>>
nah it would be mario, luigi and paper mario. they would call them the paper jam bros.
>>
>>320076710
>a third Mario
>>
Literally the only character that would anger me
>>
>>320076710
I think it would make sense, honestly...

>advertises Paper Jam
>was fairly popular in polls for both Japan and US
>insanely easy to make and animate
>roster is bookended with Mario and Paper Mario

they also shouldn't play anything alike if Sakurai uses the paper powers to their fullest

the only thing i fear if it's true, is that they won't even acknowledge any game besides Sticker Star
>>
>>320078149
You don't understand, they could add a literal piece of dog poo who had no attacks and the only thing it would do is make it so when it's used everyone trips every three seconds, I would not give a shit, but Paper Mario would make me angry as fuck
>>
>>320077450
I saw tons of people on /v/ suggesting Paper Mario from day 1 of the poll bro. He even shows up on Japanese polls.
>>
I can't wait for Isaac or Shantae to be revealed :')
>>
File: Lost the will to live.jpg (46 KB, 403x357) Image search: [Google]
Lost the will to live.jpg
46 KB, 403x357
>Mario
>Dr. Mario
>Now Paper MArio
>>
>>320077607
>7(SEVEN) Mario characters, 9 if you count Yoshi and Wario
>Thinking we need ANOTHER Mario character, especially since it got 2 new reps in Smash 4 already

No, stop it. Mario has more than enough representation already and needs no more characters.

>B-But he's representing PAPER MARIO, not Mario!

No, fuck off. Paper Mario is still Mario.
>>
>>320079117
>Marth
>RedMarth
>GirlMarth
Paper Mario isn't a big deal.
>>
why does everyone think paper mario is getting in all of the sudden
>>
>>320079117
Next is Baby Mario :D
>>
>>320079252
>all of the sudden
>>
>>320079245
>two wrongs make a right
>>
File: CV-EqAkWoAENw9M.jpg (86 KB, 1024x792) Image search: [Google]
CV-EqAkWoAENw9M.jpg
86 KB, 1024x792
>tfw it's fake and the actual new character is Mario Maker
>>
>>320079245
They are clones but not the same fucking character.Besides,Paper Mario wouldn't be a clone
>>
>they likely went with Paper mario because making a 3D model and doing animations for him would be fucking easy
>>
honestly

>Sm4sh already has multiple Paper Mario trophies and music (along with M&L mixed in there)
>Paper Mario stage in 3DS that they'll just shove right over to Wii U
>Popular, continuous franchise that just recently had a crossover game

it makes too much sense

i wouldnt throw a party over it, but people outright denying Paper Mario's newcomer DLC chance are crazy
>>
I love it when Mario RPGfags think their autistic series should get any recognition above stickers and flavour text in Smash.
>>
>>320079227
you guys really need to get off this "rep" thing. the amount of "reps" for each franchise is horrendously uneven already. it's obvious that balancing each franchise's "representation" is not a priority

no one should really be surprised if paper mario gets added.
>>
>>320079351
They aren't wrongs though.
>>320079361
Paper Mario isn't the same as Mario, Mario isn't made of paper.
>>
>>320079353
>8-Bit Mario
>free if you have the 8Bit mario amiibo
>>
>>320079426
I was actually impressed with G&W's transition from Brawl to Smash4. he has a lot more poses and animations than before
>>
>>320079556
>Yoshi isn't made of Wool.
>Kirby isn't made of clay
Still the same fucking character
>>
>>320076710
>W-why do you all look so upset...?
Because we don't need a Mr. Game and Watch clone.
>>
>>320079741
>the guy who's nothing but a cartoonish silhouette got some of the most changes to his base design and animations

he looks great now though
>>
>>320079467
Seven Stars, PM64, and TTYD are all fantastic 10/10 games. M&L series is great too

any recognition they get is some not just going to Sticker Star, as if Miyamoto likes to pretend the previous stuff never happened
>>
>>320079813
No, that's Yarn Yoshi. Those are different Yoshis from *our* Yoshi. Clay Kirby is the same character because it's literally the same person transformed by magic.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.