[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you miss him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Will you miss him?
>>
>>320074619
No. Faggot told someone else to "get cancer and die" a while back, karma came back to get him.
>>
>>320074619
I envy him tbqh. I want an excuse to leave this world without upsetting my parents too much.
>>
>>320074619

I hate trim beards.
>>
>>320074721
just so you know, telling someone they should get cancer doesn't actually give it to them. Karma would be someone telling him to get cancer, in the same way wishing would die is not as bad as killing them.
>>
>>320074619
why does /v/ hate him so much anyways?
>>
File: faggot.jpg (17 KB, 628x248) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
17 KB, 628x248
>>320075262
Doesn't change the fact that it's fucking hillarious to see this
>>
>>320074619
Get cancer and die
>>
TB, the man who got cancer and died.
>>
File: 1449261133486.gif (4 MB, 456x255) Image search: [Google]
1449261133486.gif
4 MB, 456x255
He's a grim reminder of my horrible life. I'm a fat fuck and have health problems currently, I still COULD get or even have cancer.

My ultrasound came back with nothing serious, but my bloodwork is yet to be done so I'm hoping I don't have something like blood or skin cancer, or less serious shit like diabetes.

I'm cutting out all processed meat from my diet, cutting to 2000 calories daily, gonna aim for 3 lbs a week and hopefully within a year I will lose my weight and finally look back on this time as a distant reminder of what a retard I was.
>>
Im sure his wife's son will miss him
>>
>>320075891
he has cancer too
>>
>>320075684
no you wont
>>
I remember watching one of his videos where he said he didn't have cancer any more. And now he not only has cancer but terminal cancer with 2-3 years left to left. Christ

I watch all his WTF videos and like him as a youtuber
>>
yup, in a purely selfish "content consumer" way, he's irreplaceable to me. sure you could say "but there's a billion gaming youtubes", thats true but that doesn't mean i could easily replace TB. i don't even have the same taste as him, i don't agree with all his opinions and cheerlead him like a little fanboy, but there's just something about the work ethic, the political ethics, the generally longer formats, the tone and approach, presentation, information provided, everything combined that i don't really get from anyone else.
>>
>amerifats will defend this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY
>>
>>320076382

Can you link me to that terminal cancer thing?
>>
File: 1438710391806.png (44 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1438710391806.png
44 KB, 240x240
His death is just another side show in the farce we call life
>>
File: 1449719877932.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1449719877932.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>320077157
>that damage controlling in the comments section
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.