[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some bad games that you ironically enjoyed? The campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: AVP.jpg (461 KB, 640x652) Image search: [Google]
AVP.jpg
461 KB, 640x652
What are some bad games that you ironically enjoyed?

The campaign for AVP was pretty shitty, but the multiplayer was undoubtedly fun as shit, wish they'd make a new one.
>>
>>320068756
*Unironically
>>
WET

it's mostly shit and the boss fights are QTEs, but the art direction was pretty neat and the soundtrack was absolutely killer.
>>
Terminator 3 on the Xbox. It's super shitty, idk why I like it desu senpai
>>
File: 1434583737652.gif (168 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1434583737652.gif
168 KB, 375x375
I agree with you OP

It wasn't balanced, but the rock/paper/scissor esq multiplayer between the three was entertaining

>MFW hunting Predators and Aliens as a maroon
>>
>>320068756
I played the fuck out of the multiplayer back when the game released, good fun. Shame it was unbalanced to fuck
>>
Warframe.
>>
File: chaosisland.jpg (123 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
chaosisland.jpg
123 KB, 640x630
this game was awful, but it was an RTS with dinosaurs so I fucking ate it up as a kid.
>>
>>320068756
>ywn yell saDAR in a chorus at a lan ever again
>>
The new cocks of dootie is pretty fun.
>>
>>320069985
More like rock, paper, predator death bouncing blades that win everything instantly
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.