[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder how detailed synth nono parts are?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I wonder how detailed synth nono parts are?
>>
They eat, piss and shit just like humans.
>>
>instead of finding your son, you fuck the ever loving shit outta your Android waifu and tend to crops everyday
>>
File: 1415403945636.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1415403945636.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>320069141
just another reason they need to be purged
>>
>>320069141
Sweet, I can fuck their pussies, asses and throats!
>>
>>320069141
>they are robots and can get by on whatever other energy sources
>they still eat and drink
>in a setting that still has massive shortages of food and water
>they do so mainly just so they can blend in
>>
>>320070063
3rd gen Synths are mostly organic. You wouldn't be able to tell one apart from a human unless you dig into their head.
>>
>>320070237
They have different resistances than real humans at the very least.
Makes me wonder if they are equipped with actually functional eggs/sperm.
>>
>>320070683
>you'll never have a kid that's half synth
>>
File: terminator2ending.jpg (415 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
terminator2ending.jpg
415 KB, 1600x900
>>320069141
They don't burn like real humans.
>>
>>320071812
How terrifying
>>
I figured the humanlike ones were just like the Cylons from the new BSG, only poorly written.
>>
>>320072929
Do their spines glow when they cum?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.