[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with being a casual? I have poor reflexes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449174864883.png (400 KB, 450x720) Image search: [Google]
1449174864883.png
400 KB, 450x720
What's wrong with being a casual? I have poor reflexes, so I like a game with a little bit of challenge, but one that doesn't fuck with my head.

Any other casuals here?
>>
>casual
>moeshitter
>shit shit biyori
everything checked
>>
>Any other casuals here?
Pretty much every Sony fan.
>>
Is this a thread where I say something like "you're missing out on half of what makes games fun" or is this where I say something like "I want/want you to play casual games with your/my cock"
>>
>>320067071
Why is this character so popular with shitposters?
>>
>>320067329
>not liking moe
>not liking the aoty

I bet you're an opm fan
>>
>>320067762
How is it a shitpost? There's nothing wrong with being casual.
>>
>>320069024
This and I'm sure a lot of people on /v/ are lying out of their ass anyway.
>>
File: tsumorin.jpg (67 KB, 664x643) Image search: [Google]
tsumorin.jpg
67 KB, 664x643
>>320067071
I'm a casual as well but I manage to play 4x and grand strategy games and discuss them with /v/ thanks to my good friend cheatengine
>>
>>320070223
cute
>>
Yeah, I have shit reflexes too. A lot of action games like Bayonetta and DMC are literally unplayable to me because they require such a fast reaction time on even the easiest difficulties.

ESPECIALLY Bayonetta.
>>
>little girl posters
>casuals
hows it feel to be ostracized by people in real life and on the internet
>>
>>320072318
git gud

if you can't beat those games on hard then you aren't a tru gamer
>>
>>320072485
It's ok, we find love between ourselves
>>
>>320072606
I've tried. I have an extremely bad reaction time compared to most people. I was basically a drug baby, mom did plenty of drugs while she was pregnant with me and it's a miracle I wasn't stillborn.

I mostly play RPGs and other turn based games anyway so it's not that big of a deal to me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.