[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: blanka_zps2b391600.png (1 MB, 989x1024) Image search: [Google]
blanka_zps2b391600.png
1 MB, 989x1024
Why does everyone hate him?
>>
File: 1449477547599.jpg (20 KB, 303x357) Image search: [Google]
1449477547599.jpg
20 KB, 303x357
I don't, I just don't like his SFIV or CvS2 gameplan, for a lack of better term "Battle Design"
>>
>>320066048
because he's just rare enough and just weird enough for people just getting into the game and when they face him, they lose

good players just see him as limited and kinda janky i think

maybe i'm biased because i main him
>>
File: SFVee.gif (1 MB, 540x333) Image search: [Google]
SFVee.gif
1 MB, 540x333
His SFIV design is shit, but his overall concept is interesting. I honestly think he could've be a perfect fit for Smash Bros, but on the prospect of SFV I think Capcom needs to redesign his Ball Attacks to be more usefull
>>
>>320066048
He became less of a savage beast man and more of a joke
>>
Because back in SF2 the AI could do the ball attack out of fucking nowhere because the AI didn't have to do inputs for moves.
>>
>>320066990
>imnewtofightinggames.webm
>>
Really couldn't stand him as a kid even with SF II
>>
He's literally a green nigger.
>>
>>320066048
I don't hate him. I don't even hate his SFIV design.
>>
His design is really bland and his moveset is kind of shit and uninspired. It feels like his gameplan, is to cheese people with moves that aren't obviously punishable until they learn the matchup. And then he falls apart.
>>
The most frustrating thing to fight against if you're new to the game. Is game plan isn't obvious and he feels unpunishable unless you study the frame data (which most new players won't know to do)
>>
jimmy-chan's weeny is smelly
>>
He's a shitter stomper, mostly. He has to work for his wins once people know what he can do. Basically he's a "mix-up" character in the sense that in order to get a lot out of him you have to be really weird and unpredictable. You're going to have to do some bizarre shit to win with Blanka.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.