[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V80 IMmFDhpY >Sees like/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 14
File: god damnit.jpg (6 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
god damnit.jpg
6 KB, 184x274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V80IMmFDhpY
>Sees like/dislike bar
What? it's just a "I want characters in smash" vid, why's it so hated?
>Watches video
Oh... that's why.
He's not even being "Let's put in Goku" in kind of retarded. He's only asking for boring and irrelevant characters, minus bomberman.
>Or they could put in Team Rocket who people have been asking for since the first game.
Literally no one ever has asked for them in Smash. Ever.
>>
File: 2015-12-13_19-30-37.png (144 KB, 638x318) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-13_19-30-37.png
144 KB, 638x318
>his opinions are so bad that his partner channel has to put a disclaimer before the video
>>
http://imgur.com/a/0qPA4
>>
>>320057462
>Lara Croft despite no realistic guns allowed
>Captain N (only Nostalgia fags like him want Captain N in)
>A fucking comic book character
>SMB2 Enemies
Biggest Nostalgiafag I have ever seen aside from Dobson
>>
File: 1434050145497.png (198 KB, 216x357) Image search: [Google]
1434050145497.png
198 KB, 216x357
>>320057462
>Moviebob still exists
>>
File: 1442275971033.jpg (82 KB, 495x720) Image search: [Google]
1442275971033.jpg
82 KB, 495x720
>>320058297
>Over $3000 a month on patreon
>>
MovieBlob confirmed for Sm4Sh?
>>
I was a sperm cell when this aired.
Why the fuck do people want Captain N?
>>
File: 1445756290216.png (3 MB, 2098x1500) Image search: [Google]
1445756290216.png
3 MB, 2098x1500
>>320057462
>>
>>320058235
What?
>>
File: gotta pay the troll toll.png (140 KB, 639x361) Image search: [Google]
gotta pay the troll toll.png
140 KB, 639x361
Fuck giving his videos any views, here is his list for smash and it is just as fucking stupid as you would think it is.

7. Master Higgins (Adventure Island)
6. Bonk
5. Bomberman
4. Super Mario Bros. 2 enemies
3. Captain N
2. Lara Croft
1. Herman Smirch (a villain from a Game Boy comic published by Valiant in the early 90s)
>>
File: super cunt destroyer.jpg (26 KB, 281x472) Image search: [Google]
super cunt destroyer.jpg
26 KB, 281x472
>>320057462
>>
>>320058289
Didn't watch it but base on this
>Lara
But outside of just being a sex object in the late 90's what did she really bring to the table?
>Captain N
Nintendo doesn't even want to acknowledge it's existent.
>Comic book character
Which one? Spider-Man I'm guessing. But this is stupid
>SMB2
Guessing you mean USA version. NoJ thinks of SMB2 USA as a thing only in America. They don't personally don't even think of it as a Mario game. When asked about Super Mario Marker if it would have things from SMB2 USA they looked at them like they were crazy.
>>
File: 1414793696456.jpg (437 KB, 982x472) Image search: [Google]
1414793696456.jpg
437 KB, 982x472
>>
>>320059149
He said Lara would be nostalgic and have a diverse set of weapons
Comic character is Herman Smirch is a character who appeared in a Mario comic and was a villain from the "real world"
For SMB2 he wanted a Shy Guy, Wart, and Birdo in
He at least acknowledged that Nintendo would never spend time on Captain N
>>
File: Hermans.jpg (13 KB, 180x166) Image search: [Google]
Hermans.jpg
13 KB, 180x166
>>320059149
http://www.mariowiki.com/Herman_Smirch
>Herman Smirch is a key character in the Game Boy Comic books published by Valiant Comics, as he is the one that lets Tatanga out of the Game Boy and onto Earth. He has little empathy for others, attempting to distance himself from a homeless Vietnam veteran and thinking to himself, "Beggars should be shot!". Smirch worked at an electronics store where he is committing insider theft by stealing Game Boys because he feels he is underpaid for his work, while his unsuspecting boss merely cautions him to be more vigilant for shoplifters.
>In the first issue of the Game Boy Comics ("In the Palm of Your Hand..."), Smirch is hypnotized into letting the alien villain out of the Game Boy he had stolen, but two nearby teenagers promptly do the same with Mario and the plumber quickly defeats the invader. However, Tatanga escapes with Princess Daisy, whom he had kidnapped, back into the console which he had come out of.

He wants a summoning character, where little Gameboy characters came out of his Gameboy
>>
File: that boy aint right.jpg (57 KB, 348x750) Image search: [Google]
that boy aint right.jpg
57 KB, 348x750
Normally that type of list would be considered a joke list made for laughs.

But since this is Bobby we are talking about, I have a reason he is at least 80% serious in his choices.
>>
File: 1366322660721.jpg (33 KB, 313x305) Image search: [Google]
1366322660721.jpg
33 KB, 313x305
>>320058774
>Captain N but no Belmont
>>
File: 1424475069362.jpg (65 KB, 689x569) Image search: [Google]
1424475069362.jpg
65 KB, 689x569
>>320059893
>what would Mario and Link THINK of us?

Every fucking time. A full grown man actually thought this.
>>
>>320059502
I know I shouldn't argue with anything he says because what's the fucking point but.
Lara isn't nostalgic. Her games wasn't that great to begin with and literally she's only remembered because they pushed her as a weird sex object.

NoJ doesn't care about the comic.

NoJ doesn't really think of SMB2 as a big thing. They just like using them for the side games.
>>320059695
That's fucking retarded. Why would anyone care about that?

Honestly I wonder if people don't realize that NoJ actually makes the games and NoA localize them. NoJ doesn't know anything about the comics nor tv shows. And to them SMB2 USA is just a stupid western thing that they like using for their side games like Birdo.
>>
What is with these nintenyearolds and their near fanatical obession with the early Nintendo comics/cartoons?

Like Moviebob still swears by the 'canon' of Mario coming from Brooklyn (Yoshi's Island gave him a fucking existential crisis) and Tom Preston obsessively hates any Link whose hair isn't brown.
>>
>>320060219
He also blamed Square Enix for "trying to keep sales low for an amazing game" referring to Rise of the Tomb Raider
>>
What happened between him and The Escapist? Did they fire him?
>>
>>320060426
This is also the guy that think Metroid: Other M is a better game than Prime because Prime is a FPS which to him is the worse kind of game.

But honestly I was speaking in general. I hear tons of people that list lots of characters they would love to see but they are all western stuff. And it seem everyone doesn't fucking understand NoJ doesn't give one fuck about anything western. So listing the comics and other thing is 100% out of the question.
>>
>>320060309
It's like the Sonic fanbase with the multiple incarnations of Sonic. Sat AM, Archie, the other cartoon
>>
>>320060651
Pretty much. And since they retain the rights of the titles of the shows he used to do he can't even use them anymore (which is why he changed them)
>>
/v/ BTFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcQUb-4yn74
>>
>>320060309
What's funny is that NoA doesn't even give a fucking damn about those. Back in the late 80's early 90's they just let everyone handle the Nintendo's IP to just spread it everywhere. To them it was just a cheap quick marketing thing. Hell I love Nintendo but I never thought for one second Nintendo actively cared about what was going on in those shows and comics.
>>
>>320058461
>half his age
>don't have to make a retard of myself on the jewtube
>in great shape
>7.5 inch cock
>I make $2000 more then movie Bob a month

Life's pretty great
>>
>>320061425
Post your dick
>>
from his list only bomberman would be decent but idk how change but variants of links down b.

bonk and higgins are dead.
lara would be better on PS All Stars 2 along with cloud.
the comic and cartoon characters are never gonna happen and the mario crap he wants should at least appear in mario kart/party
>>
File: forzach.png (72 KB, 211x244) Image search: [Google]
forzach.png
72 KB, 211x244
>Non canon cartoon and comic characters
>>
Here's his whos and his reasons for them

>Master Higgins
>"Unique look, fun set of powers and weapons", also first time a REAL PERSON would be in the games since Higgins is based on the designer of the game

>Bonk
>"He's a caveman who smashes stuff with his head", and "a key, legitimate piece of gaming history"

>Bomberman
>Has been in over 70 games, thus making him one of gaming's most widely seen characters. Also he had a crossover game with Wario that one time remember that?

>SMB2 Enemies
>Yes he doesn't even want a specific, just "SMB2 Enemies"
>Feels SMB2 isn't repped enough in modern Mario games. Wart is choice one, but even Mouser would be good. BUT if you HAVE to use someone who is still around, Shy Guy and Birdo.

>Captain N
>Admits he knows this will never happen since DiC owns the rights to the character and series. But "if a superhero who once led a team partially comprised of characters already in the game and gets his powers from weaponized Nintendo peripherals DOESN'T belong in Smash Bros, then WHO the hell does?!"

>Lara Croft
>Surprised she didn't get in after Solid Snake was revealed. 20 years old at this point, thus nostalgia icon. Lots of weapon options, and she could use the boost in marketing since The Big SquareEnix is not doing so for her games.

>Herman Smirch
>Herman FUCKING Smirch
>even I read the Nintendo comics growing up and I can't believe he said this non-ironically
>Bob's Reason
>"Well, WHY NOT?" He's "basically a prototypical GTA protagonist who can summon tiny GB guys, that'd be a formidable opponent

>"OR they could just let you play as Team Rocket like people have been asking for since the first game"

There's your five minutes saved.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.