[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELLDIVERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: helldivers-victory[1].jpg (266 KB, 960x564) Image search: [Google]
helldivers-victory[1].jpg
266 KB, 960x564
Where the fuck are my fellow freedom fighters? We gotta spread some democracy.
>>
Nothing like invading alien homeworlds under the disguise that they might have weapons of mass destruction.
>>
Are the DLCs for this really bad? I bought the standard edition and I don't want to miss important shit. Any particularly useful weapons or skills attached to the DLC?
>>
The sickle is the best weapon in the game and I think it's DLC
>>
>>320048820
I like the stalwart gun, the barbed wire and the UAV drone.
>>
>tfw it's not on Xbox
>>
After unlocking Justice I spreaded Sexually Transmitted Democracy all around the galaxy. Combined with the jump pack and satchels I am a rape train incarnate. Complimented with ammo and railcannon stratagems. Fuck I love this game.
>>
How is it playing with randoms? Want to pick it up but the few friends I have don't like the look of it.
>>
File: topkekkk.jpg (202 KB, 1579x597) Image search: [Google]
topkekkk.jpg
202 KB, 1579x597
that feel when getting muh cyborg peacekeeper after 2 hours of struggling with my other 3 buds

feels good spreadin demohcracy nigga
>>
>>320049450
Playing with randoms is generally pretty good. Unless someone is being a complete and utter fucktard I find that I'm basically always thankful to have my teammates there.
>>
>>320050379
Most of my randoms are usually loaded with mechs or vehicles and never revive anyone.
>>
Why is it every thread about Helldivers majorly consists of people making horrible war on terrorism puns and quips that have been around for years? I don't want to call Shill but the shoe would really fit.
>>
File: adh.png (169 KB, 441x406) Image search: [Google]
adh.png
169 KB, 441x406
tfw random takes the support kit for the commando launcher and instead of reloading you he throws a grenade under your feet
>>
>>320050587
Mech players do tend to be pretty shit, but I don't tend to see too many of them. What difficulties do you tend to play on?
>>
>>320052048
Hard to Helldive
>>
I couch coop & sometimes randoms join.

I feel bad not being able to type thanks after a game.
>>
File: 1041.jpg (139 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1041.jpg
139 KB, 600x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WEFlQva30

1st for FEAR DENIED FAITH

How long until we get a general at /vg/?
>>
>>320052917
give them commendations
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.