[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have really good online friend for several years >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1445424086602.jpg (37 KB, 349x451) Image search: [Google]
1445424086602.jpg
37 KB, 349x451
>have really good online friend for several years
>they cut contact completely one day for no reason
Was I too shit at video games?
>>
ya wot m8
>>
They probably died.
>>
>>320043565
>gentle persuasion
>not gentile persuasion
missed opportunity
>>
I only really ever had 1 online friend that did not involve sexting. We met on an anime forum and ended up skyping etc heavily for several months. But she went through some shit moving and not having internet and such. So after a couple of months of that it wasn't really the same. Maybe she thought I liked her (although i think i did for a brief period a few months previously). Idk, stuff happens, people change. Sounds like in your case it isn't anything personal.
>>
>>320043565
Define "good friend", did you talk often? play games together?
>>
People lose interest in others. You'll do the same.
>>
>>320043565
No man, life happens and it's easy to forget about friends, especially when they're online, to focus on other things
>>
>>320048002
you're an idiot. he said they were close, so they probably talked recently.

this was clearly a case of OP not realizing his friend just didn't like him.
>>
>>320047059
We talked basically all the time and played a lot of video games togethwr, and both confided a lot of personal stuff.
>>320049207
Is probably right.
>>
It happens. One time i managed to get a "i just wanted to start anew burn all bridges" after he suddenly re-added me. Next day he deleted me again, your best bet is to forget about him and find someone else because such people are unreliable.
>>
>"I finally got my laptop fixed, we'll play soon"
>last online 70 days ago
>>
He went into therapy and/or got his life back on track
>>
Speaking as someone who did this, its because I needed to make a change in my life and sitting in front of the computer all day chatting was too much of a distraction. I cut out everyone in my online life. However if he only cut you out OP it may be that you were too clingy and he got fed up. Consider if you were the one initiating conversation or he was.
>>
>>320050643
>>320051798
>>320043565
Sorry guys, but if this happened to you, chances are it's because you're irritating. I've had a couple of guys on steam go that way because they didn't respect normal boundaries and social decorum.
>>
File: kdm face.jpg (563 KB, 1273x1537) Image search: [Google]
kdm face.jpg
563 KB, 1273x1537
>start playing blizzard games again
>some names on my friends list I don't remember
>guy just starts spectating my games for hours
>>
>>320053623
But I am the one who got shitty laptop, and people are still waiting
>>
>>320050346
I knew someone who did the same fucking thing.
Knew the guy for eight years, and he just one day cuts off all contact
I think it's because I came out of the closet to him. I never hit on him or anything, and I didn't even like him as anything more than a friend, I think he might have just secretly been a homophobe. But that might just be paranoia talking. I'll stop blogging now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.