[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She will only release 1 more game in your lifetime What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Gabe_01.jpg (658 KB, 3328x4992) Image search: [Google]
Gabe_01.jpg
658 KB, 3328x4992
>She will only release 1 more game in your lifetime

What would you choose /v/?
>>
Ricochet 2
>>
DOTA 3
>>
>>320038821

>she
>>
Day of Defeat: Global Offensive
>>
Who the fuck is "she" supposed to be?
>>
>she

This is starting to trigger me
>>
>>320038821
Counterstrike : Transgender Offensive
>>
Left for Dead 2 HD remaster for PS4
>>
>>320038821
Day of Defeat set in Vietnam
>>
HL2 Remastered :^)
>>
>>320038821
Why are you trying so hard to make she a meme.

Its not even funny or sad, you are just wasting your time, it won't get picked up.
>>
>>320038821

Half Life: Episode 1
>>
>>320039315
Literally every meme that's ever existed on /v/ was started by a single shitposting anon
>>
>>320039315

I actually kind of like it. It will blend well into discussion and isn't blatantly in your face. Why are you so triggered by it? A simple pronoun, is that all it takes now?

Just add to the discussion dipshiy, you're making it 10x worse. Let the twitter fags have their fun
>>
>>320039434
Does not mean that it will be picked up.

Many, almost all of them failed, and so will this one.
>>
She will make Left 4 Dead 2 remaster as other guy said.

>>320039315
Fuck you.
>>
>she
>>
>>320038821
Half-Life episode 0 : the birth of a legend

You are Gordon in school, you are basically doing nothing but listening to your science teacher and being keked by all the girls in the class

BUT you can buy hats, all fedoras
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.