[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWO MINUTES I'LL CUT ALL THE SONGS DOWN... TO TWO MINUTES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: sfv_fang_750x320.jpg (72 KB, 750x320) Image search: [Google]
sfv_fang_750x320.jpg
72 KB, 750x320
TWO MINUTES

I'LL CUT ALL THE SONGS DOWN... TO TWO MINUTES
>>
RIP in peace Lanky Kong and Chunky Kong
>>
>>320038796
RIP the good part of Pollyanna
RIP the good part of the the punch-out wii boxing theme
RIP half of every Sonic and Xenoblade song
>>
>>320036772
>tfw no One Winged Angel
>even if we did have it, it'd be butchered
An exception can be made, right? Please.
>>
HE
>>
>All songs cut down to two minutes
>Transforming/travelling stages are constant clusterfucks because they fit a full rotation into 2 minutes.
>Hazards respawn near-instantly so you see them within two minutes.

Sakurai is a retard.
>>
>>320036772
Probably the most questionable choice, it's a waste of effort on their part and unsatisfying for us, no one wins. They could've imported the songs and called it a day.
>>
>>320039554
>>320036772
The game is designed for 2-minute time rounds.
>>
>Sakurai actually thinks people play 2 minute Time matches as per default and not always switching it to Stock
>>
>>320040501
Yeah, we know.

Which is retarded. Not only because of those reasons but also because the game is so slow that in 2 minutes there will be maybe 1 KO per character.
>>
File: unsavory.jpg (225 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
unsavory.jpg
225 KB, 500x511
>>320036772
>no versions of songs that just play on 2minute matches
>no options to change anything on stages, it's either Omega mode or bust
>can't change a single fucking option in Smash Run or Tour
There's no reason not to have any of this, and fuck Sakurai for giving his reason not having removable stage hazards with "It would just be All-Stars then"
>>
>>320036772

And this is why no one likes you, Sakurai
>>
File: CONOR.jpg (55 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
CONOR.jpg
55 KB, 615x409
13 SECONDS

I'LL FINISH YOU

IN 13 SECONDS
>>
>>320040501
That's why we've had 99 stock and infinite minute matches since 64, right?
>>
>>320041207

2 minutes is the default and the intended setting, don't be an idiot
>>
>>320041273
That might be the intended settings, but I've never known anyone who didn't usually play 3-stock no time limit.
>>
>Mega Man's victory theme is a remix of the MM2 title screen instead of the classic stage clear jingle

This will never not irk me immensely.
>>
>>320041740
>Mega Man's symbol is just some gear
What the fuck
>>
>>320041740
>Mega Man, Wario, Pokemon, Star Fox, Mother, Pikmin, Xenoblade, and Mega Man all just get random remixed music for their victory even though there's perfectly viable victory themes to remix from their own games.
>>
>>320036772

Yes, the game is an inconsistent clusterfuck because the director is a wishy-washy piece of garbage. We all know this.
>>
>>320041740
>Wario's attacks are supposed to be a more crazy version of Mario's
I still can't believe people don't understand this
>>
>game is supposed to be 2 minute no stocks
>normally only one or 2 people get KO'd in 2 minutes barely enough to do anything

Its like this game was designed for babies who cant tell whats going on screen so they just fall off the edge
>>
>>320045062
fucking how
>>
>>320040968
Love this new meme lol
>>
>>320045358
More like Smash used to be fast enough to achieve 2 or more KOs within 2 minutes, and now the 2 minute tradition is standard even when the gameplay slows down.
>>
>>320043452

Mega Man i agree with but the rest turned out really well. well maybe Pikmin could be different, but Ness Melee theme is the best one in the whole series

would Xenoblade having something better as a victory theme? havent played that game
>>
>>320036772
God Smash 4's soundtrack was awful. The remixes were shitty and the rest was ripped from the source or Brawl and were butchered by that retarded time limit.
>>
>>320044241
Smash in an inconsistent clusterfuck because of the sheer concept of it. It doesn't matter who runs it in the future, there will always be people bitching about this or that detail.

I think a lot of the hate comes from the fact that he gets so many things right, which makes the wrong things stand out for the worse.
>>
>>320049776
This is true. For example, he went out of his way get Kirby's original GB inhale sound effect but made some shitty Muttley snicker for DHD instead of the iconic NES laugh. Hell, that laugh IS DHD and for some reason it's like the only thing they changed.
>>
>>320040501

anyone who plays on time is a dipshit

2 to 5 stock is the only way to go.
>>
>>320050265
99 stock with 200% damage masterrace.
>>
>>320040501
I have been playing Smash since I was a wee little turd, not once has anyone I've ever played with preferred the default 2 minute set up. The first thing they do is switch to stock.
>>
>2 minutes
Why not 3 minutes?
>>
>>320050497
We only do binary around here
>>
>>320050497
Have you ever cut a song?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.